Do not order based on the image alone. The image displayed may not represent the specific product you are ordering.
Coloplast Assura 1-Piece Drainable Pouch, Stoma Size 1", Convex light, Opaque (14422)
Assura 1-piece drainable, the adhesive barrier is permanently attached to the pouch. To change the pouch, the whole appliance is removed and replaced at once.
Assura 1-piece drainable appliances are available with flat, convex light, or convex adhesive barriers. The full line includes transparent and opaque pouches with barriers that are pre-cut (already cut to size) or "cut-to-fit" (meaning they can be cut to achieve a custom fit).
Spiral adhesive, for security and skin-friendliness
The Assura spiral adhesive is a combination of materials designed for security and protection in a spiral structure, for:
- Secure adherence to your skin
- Absorption of moisture from your skin - providing skin-friendliness and protection from irritation
A comfortable and discreet pouch
Assura 1-piece drainable has a range of features designed to offer comfort and discretion:
- EasiClose outlet - the outlet is easy to empty and clean, and has an integrated Velcro closure that can be easily tucked away without the need for a closure clamp.
- Efficient filter - the integrated three-layer filter neutralizes odor and avoids the risk of the pouch "ballooning," causing unnecessary bulges.
- Soft backing fabric - strong and water-repellent, allowing for easy drying after a shower or a dip in the pool.
Convexity for stomas that are difficult to manage
Assura 1-piece drainable is available with two different levels of convexity, designed to help a stoma that is difficult to manage: for example, a stoma that is flush, retracted, or located in a skin fold. It applies pressure on the peristomal skin to reduce the risk of leakage by allowing the stoma to protrude.
A solution for flush or slightly retracted stomas, providing extra security through light and delicate pressure on the abdomen.
A solution for retracted stomas and deep skin folds and scars, providing extra security through moderate to high pressure on the abdomen.
Convexity: Convex light
Opening type: Pre-cut
Stoma Size: 25 mm | 1"
Pouch Size: Maxi (11-1/4" / 530 mL)
Barrier type: Standard