Do not order based on the image alone. The image displayed may not represent the specific product you are ordering.
Coloplast Assura 1-Piece Urostomy Pouch, Stoma Size 3/8" - 2-1/4", Standard, Transparent (14222)
Assura 1-piece urostomy, the adhesive barrier is permanently attached to the pouch. To change the pouch, the whole appliance is removed and replaced at once.
Assura 1-piece urostomy appliances are available with flat or convex barriers with standard or extended wear adhesive. The full line includes transparent and white-colored pouches with barriers that are pre-cut (already cut to size) or "cut-to-fit" (meaning they can be cut to achieve a custom fit).
Spiral adhesive, for security and skin-friendliness
- Secure adherence to your skin
- Absorption of moisture from your skin - providing skin-friendliness and protection from irritation
- Erosion-resistant ring within the adhesive minimizes adhesive erosion and gives the skin additional protection from the corrosive effects of urine.
- Anti-reflux valve - prevents the urine from washing over the stoma, reducing the risk of urinary infections.
- Tuck-away soft outlet - easy to use and can be tucked away when not in use. This prevents it from rubbing on your leg, offering more comfort and discretion.
- Multi-chambers - the pouch has been divided into chambers which spread the urine evenly within the pouch. This allows it to have a flat and discreet profile while reducing splashing sounds.
The Assura spiral adhesive is a combination of materials designed for security and protection in a spiral structure, for:
Assura 1-piece urostomy, the spiral adhesive has been specially adapted for the needs of people with a urostomy:
A comfortable and discreet pouch
Assura 1-piece urostomy has a range of features designed to offer comfort and discretion:
Convexity for stomas that are difficult to manage
Assura 1-piece urostomy is available with two different levels of convexity, designed to help a stoma that is difficult to manage: for example, a stoma that is flush, retracted, or located in a skin fold. It applies pressure on the peristomal skin to reduce the risk of leakage by allowing the stoma to protrude.
A solution for flush or slightly retracted stomas, providing extra security through light and delicate pressure on the abdomen.
A solution for retracted stomas and deep skin folds and scars, providing extra security through moderate to high pressure on the abdomen.
Opening type: Cut-to-fit
Stoma Size: 10-55 mm | 3/8 - 2-1/4"
Pouch Size: Maxi (10-3/4" / 470 mL)
Barrier type: Standard
Outlet type: Soft outlet