Do not order based on the image alone. The image displayed may not represent the specific product you are ordering.
Coloplast Assura 2-Piece Closed Pouch, Pouch Size Maxi (8-1/2"), Green Coupling, Transparent (12374)
Assura 2-piece closed pouch has a mechanical coupling with extra reassurance
- The pouch is attached securely to the barrier by a mechanical coupling system. An audible "click" confirms that the pouch is locked securely to the barrier.
- Before the pouch is locked into position, it can be rotated into the desired position to accommodate your body's position (standing, lying down, emptying) without having to remove the pouch from the barrier. The mechanical coupling can also be repositioned to enable easy handling whether you're left- or right-handed.
- The pouch can be removed separately from the spiral adhesive barrier, allowing the pouch to be changed more frequently than the adhesive barrier.
Assura 2-piece closed is available with standard or extended wear adhesive barriers. The full range of barriers includes flat and convex light barriers, available pre-cut (already cut to size) or "cut-to-fit" (meaning they can be cut to achieve a custom fit). The full line includes transparent and opaque pouches, which correspond to the Assura AC and SenSura Flex barriers based on a color-coded coupling system. Thus, a barrier with a "red" coupling size must be matched to a "red" pouch.
Spiral adhesive, for security and skin-friendliness
The Assura spiral adhesive is a combination of materials designed for security and protection in a spiral structure, for:
- Secure adherence to your skin
- Absorption of moisture from your skin - providing skin-friendliness and protection from irritation
A comfortable and discreet pouch
Assura 2-piece closed has a range of features designed to offer comfort and discretion:
- Efficient filter - the integrated three-layer filter neutralizes odor and avoids the risk of the pouch "ballooning," causing unnecessary bulges.
- Soft backing fabric - strong and water-repellent, allowing for easy drying after a shower or a dip in the pool.
- Body-friendly shape - the shape of the pouch is anatomically designed, making It'screet and comfortable to wear.
Convexity, for stomas that are difficult to manage
Assura 2-piece closed is available with two different levels of convexity, designed to accommodate a stoma that is difficult to manage: for example, a stoma that is flush, retracted, or located in a skin fold. It applies pressure on the peristomal skin to reduce the risk of leakage by allowing the stoma to protrude.
A solution for flush or slightly retracted stomas, providing extra security through light and delicate pressure on the abdomen.
A solution for retracted stomas and deep skin folds and scars, providing extra security through moderate to high pressure on the abdomen.
Pouch Size: Maxi (8-1/2" / 570 mL)
Coupling Size: Green