Do not order based on the image alone. The image displayed may not represent the specific product you are ordering.
Coloplast Conveen Optima Male External Catheter, Standard Length, 35mm (22035)
Coloplast® Conveen® Optima Male External Catheter, Standard Length, 35mm.
A self-adhering, 100% silicone clear male external catheter packaged in a discreet, recyclable smart pack.
- Easy on - the double strip grip ensures an easy and accurate application
- Triple action system with anti-kink bellow, sure grip ribs and push ring provide maximum security
- The PSX silicone is soft, flexible and breathable
- The GX adhesive is reliable and skin friendly
- Not made with natural rubber latex
Conveen® Optima male external catheter, standard length
Coloplast's award-winning male external catheterfor men with urinary incontinence. Discreet, reliable and very easy to use, Conveen Optima is a reliable continence solution all day.
Proper management of incontinence can put an end to the fear of experiencing a leak in public and help you return to your normal life.
Conveen Optima is Coloplast's award-winning male external catheter for men with urinary incontinence. Discreet, reliable and very easy to use, Conveen is the preferred incontinence solution by a majority of patients.
Easy to apply
The double-grip strip ensures easy and smooth roll-out for a secure fit even for nurses wearing gloves.
The anti-leakage system is designed to give you the best possible security.
The anti-leakage system consists of:
- a push ring with sure grip ribs for secure connection to the collecting bag
- an anti-kink bellow to stop kinks ensuring a free flow
- balanced adhesive for reliability while still being easy and painless to remove
The male external catheter is made of PSX silicone material, which is stretchy and breathable allowing for a perfect fit.
The Conveen Optima has built-in balanced adhesive, which means it is reliable and skin-friendly. It makes the catheter fits securely to the penis and causes no skin irritations. Each sheath can be worn for up to 24 hours.
The easy-to-open packaging is compact and discreet. Conveen Optima comes in a compact lightweight plastic shell, which can be disposed of in the normal household waste.