Coloplast® Fistula and Wound Management System, Midi, 6-1/8" x 9" (156-228 mm).
Each system includes:
- 1 pouch and tracing guide
- 1 drain port (extras sold separately on next page)
- 1 lid (extras sold separately on next page)
- 1 clear drape
- 1 clamp
- Not made with natural rubber latex
Each box includes one pump
Coloplast® Fistula and Wound Management System
Revolutionary "all-in-one" solution. The Coloplast Fistula and Wound Management System is an all-in-one pouching system to manage abdominal fistulas, providing patients with a comfortable solution while saving nurses time.
Having an abdominal fistula can affect a patient’s quality of life considerably. Fistula patients are often hospitalized or restricted to their home for a long period of time and a lack of movement can cause a feeling of isolation. Managing fistulas is also one of the most challenging situations for healthcare professionals. The Coloplast Fistula and Wound Management System was designed together with nurses to be a simple solution which can manage the fistula, providing patients with a comfortable pouch while saving nurses time.
The Coloplast Fistula and Wound Management System is designed with a flexible adhesive. The pouch conforms to unique abdominal contours and molds to the skin with ease.
Coloplast Fistula and Wound Management System
The solution includes a long-lasting adhesive barrier and pouch, tracing guide, removable lid, drain port and a clamp.
- Double-layer adhesive - flexible and long lasting, and protects the skin from drainage
- Tracing guide - designed to increase accuracy in cutting fistula or wound pattern
- Removable lid - flexible and easy to apply and remove, allowing nurses access to dress wounds
The Coloplast Fistula and Wound Management System assortment includes a number of accessories to support the system:
Bed drainage bag
Bag tubing specifically designed for fistula output.
- Holds up to 2000ml
- Long tubing allows nurses to find the right length for bed drainage
- Can be easily cut
Each system contains one flexible lid, extra lids can be ordered separately
- Easy to apply and remove, allowing nurses to dress wounds
- Available in mini, midi and maxi sizes
Each system contains one drain port, extra drain ports can be ordered separately
- Drain port can be easily applied to the lid to allow for catheter insertion
- See instructions for use on correct way to apply the drain port
Orders are processed as soon as they are received and usually shipped same day if ordered by 12:00 pm (CST) and the item is in stock. Orders begin the fulfillment process immediately and cannot be canceled or changed by our customer care representatives or our warehouse as we strive to ship as fast as possible. Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
We do not ship orders on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays. Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays will ship on the next business day.
ORDER CANCELLATION REQUESTS
MedicalSuppliesFast.com strives to deliver orders as quickly as possible. Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
SHIPPING COST AND ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
Economy (estimated 5-15 business days) - $6.99
Standard (estimated 2 to 7 business days) - $15.00
Expedited shipping is not available at this time
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items also require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number. You can track your order using the tracking number on the carrier's website.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.