Do not order based on the image alone. The image displayed may not represent the specific product you are ordering.
Coloplast Fistula and Wound Management System, Midi, 6-1/8" x 9" (14060)
Coloplast® Fistula and Wound Management System, Midi, 6-1/8" x 9" (156-228 mm).
Each system includes:
- 1 pouch and tracing guide
- 1 drain port (extras sold separately on next page)
- 1 lid (extras sold separately on next page)
- 1 clear drape
- 1 clamp
- Not made with natural rubber latex
Each box includes one pump
Coloplast® Fistula and Wound Management System
Revolutionary "all-in-one" solution. The Coloplast Fistula and Wound Management System is an all-in-one pouching system to manage abdominal fistulas, providing patients with a comfortable solution while saving nurses time.
Having an abdominal fistula can affect a patient’s quality of life considerably. Fistula patients are often hospitalized or restricted to their home for a long period of time and a lack of movement can cause a feeling of isolation. Managing fistulas is also one of the most challenging situations for healthcare professionals. The Coloplast Fistula and Wound Management System was designed together with nurses to be a simple solution which can manage the fistula, providing patients with a comfortable pouch while saving nurses time.
The Coloplast Fistula and Wound Management System is designed with a flexible adhesive. The pouch conforms to unique abdominal contours and molds to the skin with ease.
Coloplast Fistula and Wound Management System
The solution includes a long-lasting adhesive barrier and pouch, tracing guide, removable lid, drain port and a clamp.
- Double-layer adhesive - flexible and long lasting, and protects the skin from drainage
- Tracing guide - designed to increase accuracy in cutting fistula or wound pattern
- Removable lid - flexible and easy to apply and remove, allowing nurses access to dress wounds
The Coloplast Fistula and Wound Management System assortment includes a number of accessories to support the system:
Bed drainage bag
Bag tubing specifically designed for fistula output.
- Holds up to 2000ml
- Long tubing allows nurses to find the right length for bed drainage
- Can be easily cut
Each system contains one flexible lid, extra lids can be ordered separately
- Easy to apply and remove, allowing nurses to dress wounds
- Available in mini, midi and maxi sizes
Each system contains one drain port, extra drain ports can be ordered separately
- Drain port can be easily applied to the lid to allow for catheter insertion
- See instructions for use on correct way to apply the drain port