SenSura Click barrier
Trust in double-layer security
SenSura Click is a two-piece mechanical coupling system that combines the unique SenSura double-layer adhesive with an audible 'click' to ensure secure locking of the pouch to the barrier.
SenSura Click is the two-piece appliance with mechanical coupling, for extra reassurance
- The pouch is attached securely to the barrier by a mechanical coupling system. An audible 'click' confirms that the pouch is locked securely to the barrier.
- Before the pouch is locked into position, it can be rotated into the desired position to accommodate your body's position (standing, lying down, emptying) without having to remove the pouch from the barrier. The mechanical coupling can also be repositioned to enable easy handling whether you're left- or right-handed.
- The pouch can be removed separately from the SenSura double-layer barrier, allowing the pouch to be changed more frequently than the adhesive barrier.
SenSura Click barriers are available with SenSura (standard wear) and SenSura Xpro (extended wear) adhesives, flat or with convexity. Barriers are available pre-cut (already cut to size) or "cut-to-fit" (meaning they can be cut to achieve a custom fit). These are combined with drainable, closed or urostomy pouches. The full line includes transparent and opaque pouches, which correspond to the Assura AC and SenSura Flex barriers based on a color-coded coupling system. Thus, a barrier with a "red" coupling size must be matched to a "red" pouch.
SenSura double-layer adhesive, for security and skin care
The unique SenSura adhesive has two layers, designed to deliver the security needed to live every day with confidence:
- Protection layer - protects the skin from stoma output
- Skin care layer - keeps skin healthy by absorbing excess moisture
SenSura Xpro adhesive offers extra protection against aggressive output. It is especially suitable for people with a urostomy, which tends to have more aggressive output that can breaks down standard adhesives more quickly.
Convex light, for stomas that are difficult to manage
SenSura barriers are available in convex light. The oval shape of the convex light barrier is designed to help a stoma that is difficult to manage: for example, a stoma that is flush, retracted, or located in a skin fold. It applies light and directed pressure on the peristomal skin to reduce the risk of leakage by allowing the stoma to protrude.
Opening type: Cut-to-fit
Stoma Size: 10-55 mm | 3/8 - 2-1/4"
Barrier type: Extended wear
Coupling Size: Blue
Belt tabs: Yes
Orders are processed as soon as they are received and usually shipped same day if ordered by 12:00 pm (CST) and the item is in stock. Orders begin the fulfillment process immediately and cannot be canceled or changed by our customer care representatives or our warehouse as we strive to ship as fast as possible. Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
We do not ship orders on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays. Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays will ship on the next business day.
ORDER CANCELLATION REQUESTS
MedicalSuppliesFast.com strives to deliver orders as quickly as possible. Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
SHIPPING COST AND ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
Economy (estimated 5-15 business days) - $6.99
Standard (estimated 2 to 7 business days) - $15.00
Expedited shipping is not available at this time
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items also require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number. You can track your order using the tracking number on the carrier's website.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.