Do not order based on the image alone. The image displayed may not represent the specific product you are ordering.
Coloplast SenSura Click drainable pouch, Pouch Size Maxi (11-1/2"), Coupling Size Green, Opaque (11124)
SenSura Click drainable pouch
Trust in double-layer security with extra reassurance
SenSura Click is a two-piece mechanical coupling system that combines the unique SenSura double-layer adhesive with an audible 'click' to ensure secure locking of the pouch to the barrier.
Coloplast SenSura Click is a two-piece appliance with a mechanical coupling for extra reassurance
- The pouch is attached securely to the barrier by a mechanical coupling system. An audible 'click' confirms that the pouch is locked securely to the barrier.
- Before the pouch is locked into position, it can be rotated into the desired position to accommodate your body's position (standing, lying down, emptying) without having to remove the pouch from the barrier. The mechanical coupling can also be repositioned to enable easy handling whether you're left- or right-handed.
- The pouch can be removed separately from the SenSura double-layer barrier, allowing the pouch to be changed more frequently than the adhesive barrier.
SenSura Click drainable is available with SenSura (standard wear) and SenSura Xpro (extended wear) adhesive barriers. The range of barriers includes flat and convex light options which are either pre-cut (already cut to size) or "cut-to-fit" (meaning they can be cut to achieve a custom fit). The full line includes transparent and opaque pouches, which correspond to the Assura AC and SenSura Flex barriers based on a color-coded coupling system. Thus, a barrier with a "red" coupling size must be matched to a "red" pouch.
SenSura double-layer adhesive, for security and skin care
The unique SenSura adhesive has two layers, designed to deliver the security needed to live every day with confidence:
- Protection layer - protects the skin from stoma output
- Skin care layer - keeps skin healthy by absorbing excess moisture
SenSura Xpro adhesive offers extra protection against aggressive output. It is especially suitable for people with a urostomy, which tends to have more aggressive output that can breaks down standard adhesives more quickly.
A comfortable and discreet pouch
SenSura Click drainable has a range of features designed to offer comfort and discretion:
- EasiClose WIDE outlet - makes It'ster and easier to empty and clean
- Integrated Velcro closure that can be easily tucked away; no need to worry about clips or clamps
- Integrated filter - neutralizes odor and avoids the risk of the pouch "ballooning" and causing unnecessary bulges.
Convex light, for stomas that are difficult to manage
SenSura Click barriers are available in convex light. The oval shape of the convex light barrier is designed to help a stoma that is difficult to manage:for example, a stoma that is flush, retracted, or located in a skin fold. It applies light and directed pressure on the peristomal skin to reduce the risk of leakage by allowing the stoma to protrude.
Pouch Size: Maxi (11-1/2" / 655 mL)
Coupling Size: Green