Do not order based on the image alone. The image displayed may not represent the specific product you are ordering.
Coloplast SenSura XPro Flat MAXI Drainable Pouch, Pre-cut, 1-3/16", Opaque (15992)
Coloplast® SenSura® XPro Flat MAXI Drainable Pouch, Pre-cut, 1-3/16" (30 mm).
|Product name:||XPRO - Maxi (11 1/2in / 655mL) - Stoma size: 30mm | 1 3/16in - with filter|
|Barrier type:||Extended Wear - XPRO|
- Extended wear
- EasiClose™ WIDE Outlet
- Soft cloth on back (and front of opaque)
- Not made with natural rubber latex
SenSura® 1-piece drainable pouch
Trust in double-layer security. SenSura 1-piece drainable combines the unique SenSura double-layer adhesive with a comfortable and discreet pouch for maximum security and discretion.
With SenSura 1-piece drainable, the SenSura double-layer barrier is permanently attached to the pouch. To change the pouch, the whole appliance is removed and replaced at once. SenSura 1-piece drainable is available with flat or convex barriers. The SenSura 1-piece closed assortment includes cut-to-fit and pre-cut opaque pouch options.
SenSura double-layer adhesive, for security and skin care
The unique SenSura adhesive has two layers, designed to deliver the security needed to live every day with confidence:
- Protection layer - protects the skin from stoma output
- Skin care layer - keeps skin healthy by absorbing excess moisture
A comfortable and discreet pouch
SenSura 1-piece drainable has a range of features designed to offer comfort and discretion:
- EasiClose™WIDE outlet - the outlet is 1/2" wider than many drainable outlets, making it extra-easy to empty and clean, and has an integrated Velcro® closure that can be easily tucked away.
- Integrated filter - neutralizes odor and avoids the risk of the pouch "ballooning" and causing unnecessary bulges.
Convex light, for stomas that are difficult to manage
SenSura 1-piece drainable is available with a convex light barrier. The oval shape of the convex light barrier is designed to help a stoma that is difficult to manage:for example, a stoma that is flush, retracted, or located in a skin fold. It applies light and directed pressure on the peristomal skin to reduce the risk of leakage by allowing the stoma to protrude. Ask your ostomy nurse for more information about convex light.