Convatec SUR-FIT Natura® ConvaTec Moldable Technology™ Skin Barrier.
Description: Durahesive® Skin Barrier with Mold-to-Fit opening and hydrocolloid tape collar
Size: 57mm, (2-1/4") flange; 33-45mm, (1-1/4" - 1-3/4") stoma opening
SUR-FIT Natura® ConvaTec Moldable Technology™ Skin Barrier.
The SUR-FIT Natura® Two-Piece Ostomy System is ConvaTec’s most extensive two-piece product line. The SUR-FIT Natura® Flange System signals a secure, accurate closure with a series of audible "clicks". A simple snap-off, snap on design allows users to change the pouch quickly to match activities without removing the skin barrier from the skin. Durahesive® skin barriers are designed for people whose stoma output is mostly liquid. Unlike other skin barriers that can break down around liquid output, Durahesive® skin barriers swell up to protect the stoma. This special effect, called turtlenecking, helps create a more secure seal without harming the skin. ConvaTec Moldable Technology™ skin barriers provided a personalized, custom fit around the stoma to help protect the peristomal skin. They require no cutting or guess work making them very easy to use. Available in flat and convex skin barrier. Convex is good for people with a retracted or flush stoma.
- Durahesive® Skin Barrier provides added protection from liquid output. Durahesive® Skin Barriers will "Turtleneck" or gently swell up and hug the stoma, better protecting the skin around your stoma.
- Coupling ring provides audible click confirming secure connection to pouch.
- Built in convexity provides extra protection for recessed, retracted or flush stomas. Convexity pushes against the abdomen causing the stoma to protrude.
- White fabric collr increases flexibilty.
- Starter hole rolls back to create opening for stoma.
- Stomahesive® Technology™ skin-side layer holds securely yet gently to skin while the Durahesive® Technology™ top-side layer provides added protection from caustic output. Durahesive® Skin Barriers will "Turtleneck" or gently swell up and hug the stoma better protecting the skin around your stoma.
Orders are processed as soon as they are received and usually shipped same day if ordered by 12:00 pm (CST) and the item is in stock. Orders begin the fulfillment process immediately and cannot be canceled or changed by our customer care representatives or our warehouse as we strive to ship as fast as possible. Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
We do not ship orders on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays. Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays will ship on the next business day.
ORDER CANCELLATION REQUESTS
MedicalSuppliesFast.com strives to deliver orders as quickly as possible. Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
SHIPPING COST AND ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
Economy (estimated 5-15 business days) - $6.99
Standard (estimated 2 to 7 business days) - $15.00
Expedited shipping is not available at this time
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items also require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number. You can track your order using the tracking number on the carrier's website.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.