Convatec SUR-FIT Natura Two-Piece Drainable Pouch, Opaque, 1-1/4" Flange.
The SUR-FIT Natura Two-Piece Ostomy System is ConvaTec's most extensive two-piece product line. The SUR-FIT Natura Flange System signals a secure, accurate closure with a series of audible "clicks". A simple snap-off, snap on design allows users to change the pouch quickly to match activities without removing the skin barrier from the skin. The drainable pouches have soft, fabric-like comfort panels. With streamlined body contour panels, low-profile design, and less headroom, they distribute pouch content more evenly and away from the stoma. In addition, drainable pouches are available with the InvisiClose tail closure system and an advanced filter. The InvisiClose clipless tail closure offers double securityse of drainage, comfort and cleanliness. The easy to open outlet end strips and tail design help control flow and reduce splashing. The locking mechanism is enhanced by an additional security flap for added peace of mind. The advanced air filter is designed to let gasses through while repelling liquids.
Description: 12 inch pouch with 2-sided comfort panel and Tail Clip
Size: 32mm, (1-1/4") flange
- Coupling ring provides audible click confirming secure connection to skin barrier.
- Charcoal filter deodorizes and releases gas. Available with or without charcoal filter.
- Comfort panels are designed to be quiet and odour-proof helping maintain discretion.
- Available with Invisiclose® clipless tail closure or traditional tail clip.
- Two-piece design permits easy pouch removal for venting or changing.
Note: SKUs #413336, #413335, #411312, #411309, #413176, and #413173 will be discontinued as of July 31, 2020.
Orders are processed as soon as they are received and usually shipped same day if ordered by 12:00 pm (CST) and the item is in stock. Orders begin the fulfillment process immediately and cannot be canceled or changed by our customer care representatives or our warehouse as we strive to ship as fast as possible. Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
We do not ship orders on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays. Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays will ship on the next business day.
ORDER CANCELLATION REQUESTS
MedicalSuppliesFast.com strives to deliver orders as quickly as possible. Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
SHIPPING COST AND ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
Economy (estimated 5-15 business days) - $6.99
Standard (estimated 2 to 7 business days) - $15.00
Expedited shipping is not available at this time
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items also require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number. You can track your order using the tracking number on the carrier's website.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.