Core Products Cervitrac Cervical Pillow, Gentle Firmness.
- Material Type: Polyester Fiber Filled
- Sleep Position: Side & Back Sleeping
- Firmness: Medium Firm
- Multi-channel design for proper sleeping posture
- Recessed center gently cradles the head and neck
- Helps reduce headaches and neck pain
The Cervitrac™ Pillow promotes proper sleeping posture by supporting the neck in a natural position. Designed with multiple channels and a recessed center, this pillow provides the support level needed while limiting fiber migration. The unique design promotes an open airway, helps relieve spasms, alleviates neck tension, and helps maintain the natural cervical curve of your neck; ideal for tension headaches, neck strains and sprains, ligament sprains, whiplash injuries, and neck arthritis.
The Cervitrac Pillow’s recessed center provides maximum comfort. When sleeping on your back, the center cradles your head while the cervical lobe supports your neck in a natural position. When changing positions from back sleeping to side sleeping, the pillow's raised side channels provide proper support to gently hold your neck in a comfortable position. Place the small cervical channel against the neck for gentle support or place the larger cervical channel for maximum support. The fiber channels limit fiber migration and extend the life of the pillow.
Most people experience an increase in sleeping comfort within a couple of days. Others may require up to two weeks before the neck and back muscles adjust to their proper position. Either way, restful sleep is on its way. The standard firmness provides comfortable support and the gentle version is slightly softer. Fits standard pillow case 27" x 18" (58cm x 46cm).
Materials: Polyester fiber, Cover 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Standard Firm- 27" x 18" x 5.5"
- Gentle- 27" x 18" x 5.5"
- Standard- 2.35 LBS
- Gentle- 2.1 LBS
Latex: This product is not made with natural rubber latex
Product Origin: Made in USA
Orders are processed as soon as they are received and usually shipped same day if ordered by 12:00 pm (CST) and the item is in stock. Orders begin the fulfillment process immediately and cannot be canceled or changed by our customer care representatives or our warehouse as we strive to ship as fast as possible. Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
We do not ship orders on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays. Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays will ship on the next business day.
ORDER CANCELLATION REQUESTS
MedicalSuppliesFast.com strives to deliver orders as quickly as possible. Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
SHIPPING COST AND ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
Economy (estimated 5-15 business days) - $6.99
Standard (estimated 2 to 7 business days) - $15.00
Expedited shipping is not available at this time
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items also require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number. You can track your order using the tracking number on the carrier's website.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.