Core Products Dual Comfort Pressure Point Cold Therapy Pack, 6" x 20".
- Temperature: Hot or Cold
- Frost Free Without Strap
- Temperature Release: Quick/Slow
- Helps relieve headaches and muscle soreness
- Two linked balls target pressure points
- Two surfaces for controlled therapy to ease pain
Target pressure points to help relieve headaches, low back pain, and muscle soreness with two linked balls inside the Dual Comfort Pressure Point Cold Therapy Pack. Use at room temperature or conveniently store packs in the freezer for cold therapy the moment you need it! These packs stay soft and flexible, comfortably contouring to painful areas. Simply place pack with balls positioned over pressure points at the base of the skull or lower back and apply pressure to ease pain and help reduce inflammation.
The pack's two exterior surfaces offer controlled therapy. The light blue, soft surface quickly provides cold therapy while the plush, dark blue surface slowly provides cold therapy.
The soft, frost free pack does not need to be wrapped in a towel. Store the pack in the freezer for a minimum of 1 hour prior to use; the pack will maintain therapeutic temperature for 20 minutes. Reusable.
- Food grade propylene glycol USP, Bentonite clay, Water
- Cover: Polyethylene film
- Medium- 6" x 10"
- Cervical- 6" x 20"
- Medium- 1.7 LBS
- Cervical- 2 LBS
Color: Dark Blue / Light Blue
Latex: This product is not made with natural rubber latex
Product Origin: Made in USA
Orders are processed as soon as they are received and usually shipped same day if ordered by 12:00 pm (CST) and the item is in stock. Orders begin the fulfillment process immediately and cannot be canceled or changed by our customer care representatives or our warehouse as we strive to ship as fast as possible. Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
We do not ship orders on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays. Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays will ship on the next business day.
ORDER CANCELLATION REQUESTS
MedicalSuppliesFast.com strives to deliver orders as quickly as possible. Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
SHIPPING COST AND ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
Economy (estimated 5-15 business days) - $6.99
Standard (estimated 2 to 7 business days) - $15.00
Expedited shipping is not available at this time
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items also require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number. You can track your order using the tracking number on the carrier's website.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.