Core Products MAT Body Positioning System, White, Cloth (LTC-5600)
Core Products MAT Body Positioning System, White, Cloth.
- Ideal for massage or postsurgical recovery
- Comfortably positions the body face down
- Elevated face cradle allows airflow & breathing
The MAT Body Positioning System comfortably positions the body face down on any flat surface. The elevated face cradle allows airflow and enables natural breathing without turning or twisting the head and neck. This cushion is ideal for massage or postsurgical recovery when face down positioning is indicated.
This system is made from precision cut, high quality foam and covered with a soft cloth cover. The built in elastic straps and handle along with the foldable design make this system easy to carry from one location to another.
The MAT Body Positioning System was developed with facedown treatments in mind. Whether using for massage or following surgical procedures where facedown recovery is indicated, such as macular eye surgery, BBL and other cosmetic surgeries, this cushion provides comfortable support to all body types and sizes. The three components include:
1. Bolster: used to help reduce stress on ankles, knees, and hips, in addition to relieving lower back tension.
2. Teardrop Face Cradle with Riser Blocks: helps keep the head and neck properly aligned and enables natural breathing by allowing airflow between the surface and face.
3. Body Wedge : supports the torso and thighs while positioning the pelvis in a tilted position to help prevent spinal compression.
- White/Cloth- Cotton/poly twill fabric, polyurethane foam
- Black Vinyl- vinyl, polyurethane foam
Product Size: 44" x 18" x 5"
Product Weight: 5 LBS
Available Colors: White Cloth or Black Vinyl
Latex: This product is not made with natural rubber latex
Product Origin: Made in USA
WARNING: CANCER AND REPRODUCTIVE HARM - WWW.P65WARNINGS.CA.GOV