Core Products Soft Comfort CorPak Hot & Cold Therapy Pack, Small, 3" x 5" (ACC-549)
Core Products Soft Comfort CorPak Hot & Cold Therapy Pack, Small, 3" x 5".
- Temperature: Hot or Cold
- Frost Free Without Strap
- Temperature Release: Quick
- Soft surface quickly releases hot/cold therapy
- Remains flexible, comfortably contours body
- Frost free exterior is gentle on the skin
Soft Comfort CorPaks™ Hot or Cold Therapy Packs are the perfect solution to help relieve headachesse pain, and help reduce inflammation associated with strains, sprains, and other soft tissue injuries. Conveniently store packs in the freezer for cold therapy the moment you need it! These packs stay soft and flexible, comfortably contouring to painful areas. Use cold to help reduce inflammation; warm packs in the microwave to aid muscle relaxation and to promote healing.
The pack's exterior is made of a proprietary blend of synthetic fibers and organic plant materials. The Soft Comfort CorPaks contain more nontoxic, biodegradable fill than traditional packs to retain cold and heat longer.
The soft, frost free pack is gentle on skin and does not need to be wrapped in a towel. For cold therapy, place pack in freezer for a minimum of 1 hour prior to use. For heat therapy, simply heat the pack in a microwave according to the heating instructions printed on the pack. The pack will maintain therapeutic temperature for 20 minutes. When not in use, the pack may be stored in the freezer for convenience. Reusable.
- Food grade propylene glycol USP, Bentonite clay, Water
- Cover: Polyethylene/polyester
- Small- 3" x 5", 8 x 13 cm
- Medium- 6" x 10", 15 x 25 cm
- Large- 10" x 13", 25 x 33 cm
- Cervical- 6" x 20", 15 x 50 cm
- Tri-Sectional- 11" x 15", 28 x 38 cm
- Small- .25 LBS
- Medium- 1.25 LBS
- Large- 2.75 LBS
- Cervical- 1.75 LBS
- Tri-Sectional- 3.75 LBS
Latex: This product is not made with natural rubber latex
Product Origin: Made in USA