Core Products Swede-O Thermal Vent Plantar DR, Medium (BRE-6340-GR-MED)
Core Products Swede-O Thermal Vent Plantar DR, Medium.
- Support: Nighttime Plantar Fasciitis Support
- Closure System: Hook and Loop
- Ideal For: Plantar Fasciitis
- Nighttime plantar fasciitis relief
- Helps relieve heel pain
- Warmth, gentle stretching, & light compression
The Swede-O® Thermal Vent® Plantar DR™ is designed to help relieve pain and discomfort from plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendonitis, and other conditions. The non-elastic strap pulls the ankle into slight dorsiflexion position and extends the toes to gently stretch the plantar fascia; passively stretching the calf and Achilles tendon while resting or sleeping to help alleviate morning pain and discomfort. The gentle stretch helps reduce muscle contracture, inflammation and associated pain. Non-slip safety sole helps prevent slipping.
Thermal Vent®: Engineered with MVT2
Thermal Vent Supports have a soft thermal lining that captures and retains your natural body heat to help relieve pain. The microventilated, breathable membrane is comfortable against the skin and provides a free flow of air which allows the skin to breathe. With unsurpassed quality, these supports provide gentle compression and warmth to help reduce swelling and associated pain as well as promote recovery.
Materials: Nylon, Neoprene
- X Small- 9.7 x 5", 24.6 x 12.7 cm
- Small- 10.25 x 6", 26 x 15.2 cm
- Medium- 11 x 6", 29.5 x 15.2 cm
- X Large- 12 x 7", 30.5 x 17.8 cm
Product Weight: 0.30 LBS
Latex: This product is not made with natural rubber latex
Product Origin: Made in China