Core Products Swede-O Versi-Splint, White, Small (AKL-6371-WH-SML)
Core Products Swede-O Versi-Splint, White, Small.
- Support: Rigid Side Supports/Uprights
- Closure System: Hook and Loop
- Ideal For: Ankle Injury
- Provides cold therapy and stabilization to ankle
- Helps relieve pain and reduce swelling
- Contoured design fits on left or right ankle
The Swede-O® Versi-Splint provides a great combination of medial and lateral ankle stabilization, cold therapy, and compression to help relieve pain and swelling following acute ankle injuries.
Upper bladder contains air while lower bladder contains gels. This combination provides proper compression with cold therapy. These durable, vinyl bladders are double sealed to prevent leakage. The ultralight, contoured rigid shell fits comfortably over the right or left ankle. Thin heel pad is comfortable and easily fits in most shoes. To utilize the splint for cold therapy, simply place the product in the freezer for 30 minutes prior to use.
Materials: PVC Vinyl, polyethylene
- Small- 8.5 x 3.25", 21.6 x 8.3 cm
- Medium- 9 x 3.25", 22.9 x 8.3 cm
- Large- 10 x 3.5", 25.4 x 8.9 cm
Product Weight: .60 LBS
Latex: This product is not made with natural rubber latex
Product Origin: Made in USA