Do not order based on the image alone. The image displayed may not represent the specific product you are ordering.
Core Products Thermal Core Moist Heat Pack, Cervical, 6" x 24" (ACC-501)
Core Products Thermal Core Moist Heat Pack, Cervical, 6" x 24".
- Temperature: Moist Heat
- Use with Towel Between Pack & Skin
- Temperature Release: Slow Steady
- Penetrating moist heat therapy for sore muscles
- Convenient colored tabs for pack rotation
- Strong, durable canvas helps prevent leaks
Thermal Core® Moist Heat Packs deliver deep, penetrating moist heat therapy to help relax sore muscles prior to professional treatment. The packs are available in various sizes for use on backs, necks, and other extremities to help relieve muscle soreness, sprains, or arthritis pain.
Each pack contains all natural bentonite fill that absorbs moisture and retains heat more effectively than conventional heat packs. Made with a strong, durable canvas material, these packs deliver up to 30 minutes of deep, soothing relief and can be reheated as needed. Thermal Core Moist Heat Packs have been engineered to prevent the growth of mildew and can be reused many times, making these packs a cost effective treatment method.
Convenient, color coded tabs provide a visual indicator for pack rotation and make packs easy to handle.
- One Year Warranty
- Helps relax sore muscles prior to treatment
- Convenient color-coded tabs for easy handling
- Covers are available to control heat intensity
Materials: Non-toxic filled, bentonite clay
- Standard - 10 x 12 in, 25 x 30 cm
- Cervical - 6 x 24 in, 15 x 61 cm
- Over-Size - 15 x 24 in, 60 x 38 cm
- Spinal - 10 x 18 in, 25 x 46 cm
- Half-Size - 5 x 12 in, 13 x 30 cm
- Standard - .70 LBS
- Cervical - .55 LBS
- Over-Size - 2.1 LBS
- Spinal - 1.05 LBS
- Half-Size - .35 LBS
Latex: This product is not made with natural rubber latex
Product Origin: Made in USA