Core Products Tri-Core Cervical Support Pillow, Full Size, Standard Firmness, Blue (FIB-2001)
Core Products Tri-Core Cervical Support Pillow, Full Size, Standard Firmness, Blue.
- Material Type: Polyester Fiber Filled
- Sleep Position: Side & Back Sleeping
- Firmness: Very Firm
- Helps alleviate headaches and neck pain
- Supports the head and neck for better sleep
- Raised side areas gently support the head & neck
The Tri-Core® Cervical Support Pillow helps alleviate headaches and neck pain by providing proper alignment of the neck while sleeping, and is commonly used to help treat a variety of conditions affecting the neck and shoulders.
For back sleeping, a firm cervical roll supports the neck while a shaped center gently cradles the head for better sleep. For side sleeping, the raised side areas help keep the head level for proper alignment of the spine.
In order to provide therapeutic benefits and help restore the natural curve of the neck, two very firm cervical rolls provide different support options. Use the larger neck roll for maximum support. Use the smaller neck roll if you are in the adjustment phase or if you prefer slightly less support. For those who are new to sleeping on a cervical support pillow, or prefer gentle support, the “Gentle” version may be a better option.
It may take some time to adjust to this cervical pillow and immediate overuse may increase neck pain. Those who slowly ease their way into orthopedic correction, by alternating between this pillow and their current pillow, achieve the best results. The gentle version provides moderate to firm support, while the standard version provides very firm support.
Fits in a standard pillow case. Pillow size: 24" x 16" (61cm x 40.5cm). Made in USA.
Which Tri-Core Pillow is Right for me?
The Tri-Core is available in three sizes to accommodate different sized sleepers:
- Standard Size (Most men and taller women prefer the full size pillow)
- Firm & Gentle, 24"x16" (61cm x 41cm)
- Midsize (Most women, petite men, and children over 10 prefer the Midsize)
- Firm & Gentle, 22"x15" (56cm x 38cm)
- Petite (Most children 6-10 and petite women prefer the petite size)
- Firm, 19"x12" (48cm x 38cm)
NOTE: If you are new to a cervical support pillow, it may take time to adjust; this is the pillow working to help restore proper cervical curve during sleep.
- Cover- 50% Polyester/ 50% Cotton
- Filling- 100% Virgin polyester
- Full Size - White, 24" x 16" x 5"
- Midsize - White, 22" x 15" x 4"
- Petite Size - White, 19" x 12" x 4"
- Full Size - Blue, 24" x 16" x 5"
- Full Size - Firm- 2.5 LBS | Gentle- 2.2 LBS
- Midsize - Firm- 1.95 LBS | Gentle- 1.75 LBS
- Petite Size - 1.2 LBS
- Full Size - 2.5 LBS
- Full Size - Standard Firm or Gentle
- Midsize - Standard Firm or Gentle
- Petite Size - Standard Firm Only
- Full Size - Standard Firm Only
Latex: This product is not made with natural rubber latex
Product Origin: Made in USA