Core Products Vinyl Cold Corpak, Medium, 6" x 10" (ACC-565)
Core Products Vinyl Cold Corpak, Medium, 6" x 10".
- Temperature: Cold Only
- Use with Towel Between Pack & Skin
- Temperature Release: Intense
- Intense cold therapy eases pain & inflammation
- Remains flexible, comfortably contours body
- Durable, latex free exterior easily wipes clean
The Vinyl CorPak™ provides intense cold therapy to help relieve headachesse pain, and help reduce inflammation associated with strains, sprains, and other soft tissue injuries.
The nontoxic, biodegradable fill remains flexible, comfortably contouring to painful areas; various sizes accommodate any treatment area. The durable, latex free exterior easily wipes clean, making it ideal for clinical use.
Simply store the pack in the freezer for a minimum of 1 hour prior to use; Reusable.
- Food grade propylene glycol USP, Bentonite clay, Water
- Cover: polyether urethane film
- Medium- 6" x 10", 15 x 25 cm
- Large- 10" x 13", 25 x 33 cm
- Cervical- 6" x 20", 15 x 50 cm
- Tri-Sectional- 11" x 15", 28 x 38 cm
- Medium- 1.5 LBS
- Large- 3.5 LBS
- Cervical- 2.5 LBS
- Tri-Sectional- 3.75 LBS
Latex: This product is not made with natural rubber latex
Product Origin: Made in USA