Do not order based on the image alone. The image displayed may not represent the specific product you are ordering.
Cure Male Pocket Catheter Kit 14Fr, 25" (Extra Long) (M14XL)
Cure Medical Male Pocket Catheter Kit 14Fr, 25" (Extra Long).
Cure Medical® Pocket Catheter
The popular, U-shaped CURE MEDICAL® POCKET CATHETER for men is an ideal choice for individuals who value the convenience and discretion of carrying a catheter in a pant pocket or small bag.
The sterile, single use, U-shaped Cure Medical Pocket Catheter is not made with DEHP/DINP*, BPA or Natural Rubber Latex. It offers men discreet portability by easily fitting in most pant pockets.
The Cure Medical Pocket Catheter is made with polished eyelets on a straight tip and funnel end in a standard (16") and an extra long (25in) length. A coude tip version is also available with lubricant.
The Cure Medical Pocket Catheter is offered as a:
- single (U);
- single with lubricant (UL);
- coude with lubricant (ULC);
- extra long (XL) with lubricant and gripper sleeve; and
- in a kit (UK) configuration.
CURE MEDICAL® POCKET CATHETER FEATURES
- Smooth polished eyelets provide increased comfort.
- A packet of water soluble lubricant is included to aide in comfortable insertion.
- Large flaps on the pouch enable a better grip for easy opening with minimal effort.
- High quality materials – not made with DEHP/DINP*, BPA, or natural rubber latex offer peace of mind.
Read more about the concerns on DEHP here.
- Available Sizes: 12FR, 14FR, 16FR
- When you use Cure catheters, you are supporting research in pursuit of a cure for SCI and CNS/D – that’s possibly the best benefit of all!