Cure Medical Cure Ultra® Male Straight, 8Fr, Size 8.
Cure Ultra® Ready-to-Use Catheter for Men
The sterile, single use Cure Ultra®* is a ready-to-use catheter for men with all of the convenience of pre-lubrication, but WITHOUT THE DRIP or mess.
Plus, the Cure Ultra® won’t kink if you bend it, and a case weighs less than our traditional hydrophilic!
NEW! ESPECIALLY FOR MEN
The Cure Ultra® for men features a proprietary CoverAll™ application process for even distribution of lubricant over the catheter as it is removed from the package – making it ready-to-use with ultra-low resistance as you self-cath.
Additionally, it includes a unique gripper sleeve for increased ease of use. The Cure Ultra for men is offered in 16" length, 8FR -18FR.
CURE ULTRA® READY-TO-USE CATHETER FEATURES
The sterile, single use Cure Ultra® is a ready-to-use catheter for men that features all of these benefits thanks to user-driven innovations:
- Sizes: Straight 8 FR – 18 FR; Coude 10 FR – 18FR
- Available in straight and coude for men
- Smooth polished eyelets on the pre-lubricated straight catheter tip increase comfort
- NO DRIP: CoverAll™ application technology provides even distribution of lubricant over the catheter as it is removed from the package
- Easy gripper sleeve assists with insertion
- A unique, 'No Roll' connector/funnel end helps increase confidence when draining
- Will not kink if you bend it
- High quality materials – not made with DEHP/DINP*, BPA, or Natural Rubber Latex – offer peace of mind. Learn more about the concerns with DEHP here.
- The small, flexible package features an easy tear top and enables disposal of minimal material.
- Support of research in pursuit of a cure for SCI and CNS/D possibly offers the best benefit of all!
Orders are processed as soon as they are received and usually shipped same day if ordered by 12:00 pm (CST) and the item is in stock. Orders begin the fulfillment process immediately and cannot be canceled or changed by our customer care representatives or our warehouse as we strive to ship as fast as possible. Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
We do not ship orders on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays. Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays will ship on the next business day.
ORDER CANCELLATION REQUESTS
MedicalSuppliesFast.com strives to deliver orders as quickly as possible. Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
SHIPPING COST AND ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
Economy (estimated 5-15 business days) - $6.99
Standard (estimated 2 to 7 business days) - $15.00
Expedited shipping is not available at this time
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items also require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number. You can track your order using the tracking number on the carrier's website.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.