The Everest & Jennings Bariatric Transport Chair is designed as an affordable bariatric patient transfer device and known for its extra width. With its 24in width and 400 lb weight capacity, this transport chair combines extra capacity in addition to compact transport need. Handle mounted attendant locks make It'sy for a companion to engage.
- Dual crossbrace with gusseted aluminum frame with epoxy painted finish in silver color
- Available in 24in width with 18" seat depth
- Black, padded nylon upholstery is flame retardant
- Fold-down back makes transport and storage easy
- Handle mounted attendant locks
- Large- flat free rear casters with 8" swivel front casters
- Removable flip-back desk length padded arms provide user comfort
- Detachable swingaway footrests for easy transfer
- Includes carry straps on seat for ease of lifting and folding
- Comes with positioning belt 42in length
- Available with anti-tippers on models after serial number IOS291
- Weighs 31 lb (w/o front riggings)
- Maximum Weight Capacity 400 lb - EVENLY DISTRIBUTED
- Designed to meet the requirements of Medicare code E1039
Three (3) year limited warranty
EJ777-1 Transport Chair
Please note that the EJ777-1 Transport Chair has been discontinued since 2010. We no longer carry any replacement parts for this particular model.
Orders are processed as soon as they are received and usually shipped same day if ordered by 12:00 pm (CST) and the item is in stock. Orders begin the fulfillment process immediately and cannot be canceled or changed by our customer care representatives or our warehouse as we strive to ship as fast as possible. Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
We do not ship orders on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays. Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays will ship on the next business day.
ORDER CANCELLATION REQUESTS
MedicalSuppliesFast.com strives to deliver orders as quickly as possible. Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
SHIPPING COST AND ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
Economy (estimated 5-15 business days) - $6.99
Standard (estimated 2 to 7 business days) - $15.00
Expedited shipping is not available at this time
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items also require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number. You can track your order using the tracking number on the carrier's website.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.