Do not order based on the image alone. The image displayed may not represent the specific product you are ordering.
Everest & Jennings Bariatric Aluminum Transport Chair, 24", Silver (EJ777-3)
The Everest & Jennings Bariatric Transport Chair is designed as an affordable bariatric patient transfer device and known for its extra width. With its 24in width and 400 lb weight capacity, this transport chair combines extra capacity in addition to compact transport need. Handle mounted attendant locks make It'sy for a companion to engage.
- Dual crossbrace with gusseted aluminum frame with epoxy painted finish in silver color
- Available in 24in width with 18" seat depth
- Black, padded nylon upholstery is flame retardant
- Fold-down back makes transport and storage easy
- Handle mounted attendant locks
- Large- flat free rear casters with 8" swivel front casters
- Removable flip-back desk length padded arms provide user comfort
- Detachable swingaway footrests for easy transfer
- Includes carry straps on seat for ease of lifting and folding
- Comes with positioning belt 42in length
- Available with anti-tippers on models after serial number IOS291
- Weighs 31 lb (w/o front riggings)
- Maximum Weight Capacity 400 lb - EVENLY DISTRIBUTED
- Designed to meet the requirements of Medicare code E1039
Three (3) year limited warranty
EJ777-1 Transport Chair
Please note that the EJ777-1 Transport Chair has been discontinued since 2010. We no longer carry any replacement parts for this particular model.