Do not order based on the image alone. The image displayed may not represent the specific product you are ordering.
Everest & Jennings Traveler L3 Plus, 18" x 16", Flip-Back Desk Arm, Swingaway Detachable Footrest (3F012120)
Everest & Jennings introduces the Traveler L3 Plus as the lightweight wheelchair addition to the Traveler line, a brand respected for performance and durability. The Traveler L3 Plus Lightweight frame -ghs less than 36 pounds making it the ideal K0003 Medicare coded wheelchair built for short and long term use as well as rental needs.
This lightweight wheelchair comes standard with non-marking polyurethane tires, industry compatible front rigging and adjustable anti-tippers along with a detachable 2" seat extension with hardware. It features a dual position axle, multi-position caster forks for 18 or 20 inch seat height adjustment and offers fixed flip-back desk length arm options for easy lateral movement. The Traveler L3 Plus is manufactured with the same commitment to quality Everest & Jennings is known for.
- Weighs less than 36 lb without front rigging
- Available in 16", 18", 20" seat widths including 2in removable seat extension kit converting the chair from 16" depth to 18" depth if necessary
- Two position axle and caster fork provides 2" seat height adjustment
- Hammertone finish and carbon steel frame provide strength and durability
- Black nylon upholstery with standard chart pocket on back
- Includes fastener tab under seat connecting both seat and back upholstery to eliminate gap
- Anti-tippers come standard
- Tool-free adjustable front rigging
- Non-marking polyurethane tires
- Industry compatible front rigging with heel loops standard on swingaway footrests
- Fixed flip-back padded desk arms
- Maximum Weight Capacity 300 lb - EVENLY DISTRIBUTED
- Meets Medicare code K0003
Five (5) year limited warranty
Color: Hammertone finish, nylon upholstery