The Traveler L4 is a high strength, lightweight Medicare approved K0004 wheelchair designed for both the home and rehab markets. Weighing less than 34 lbs, it features a dual position axle, multi-position caster forks for 18 or 20 inch seat height adjustment and offers flip-back desk and full length arm options for easy lateral movement. Precision bearings and non-marking polyurethane rear tires also expand the longevity of the wheelchair.
- Available in 16", 18", 20" seat widths. Also 18" - 20" widths with 18" seat depth
- Quick release axle is available for some models
- Weighs less than 34 lb without front rigging
- Hammertone paint provides a long lasting and durable finish
- Carbon steel frame provides strength and durability
- Black nylon upholstery with standard chart pocket on back
- Anti-tippers come standard
- Tool-free adjustable front rigging
- Non-marking polyurethane tires
- Industry compatible front rigging with heel loops standard on swingaway footrests
- Flip-back arms
- Height adjustable flip-back arms on selected models
- Height adjustable back
- Two position axle and caster fork provides 2" seat height adjustment
- Maximum Weight Capacity 250 lb (300 lb on models with 18" seat depth) - EVENLY DISTRIBUTED
- Meets Medicare code K0004
- This product is not made with natural rubber latex
Five (5) year limited warranty
Orders are processed as soon as they are received and usually shipped same day if ordered by 12:00 pm (CST) and the item is in stock. Orders begin the fulfillment process immediately and cannot be canceled or changed by our customer care representatives or our warehouse as we strive to ship as fast as possible. Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
We do not ship orders on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays. Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays will ship on the next business day.
ORDER CANCELLATION REQUESTS
MedicalSuppliesFast.com strives to deliver orders as quickly as possible. Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
SHIPPING COST AND ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
Economy (estimated 5-15 business days) - $6.99
Standard (estimated 2 to 7 business days) - $15.00
Expedited shipping is not available at this time
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items also require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number. You can track your order using the tracking number on the carrier's website.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.