Feather 2980#11 Safeshield Disposable Sterile Scalpel, #11, Blue Handle with Pink Tab
Feather Safeshield Disposable Sterile Scalpels are ideal for operating rooms and surgical facilities and are excellent for delicate procedures when precise control is needed. Feather, a blade manufacturer of global renown, utilizes high-precision technology and carefully selected materials. Each Feather scalpel is made in Japan and meets strict ISO standards, resulting in exceptionally high quality and consistent strength and sharpness. Designed with an ergonomically rounded SUREgrip plastic handle that fits the hand comfortably and outfitted with a stainless steel blade, Safeshield Safety Scalpels feature a locking retractable protective shield that helps prevent injuries before, during, and after use.
- Sterile: Gamma-sterilized and ready for use immediately after opening
- Single Use/Disposable: Helps prevent patient cross contamination
- Individually packaged: Equipped with clear window for product selection verification and pull tabs for easy opening
- Clear locking retractable safety shield: Can be operated with one hand
- Available in 11 sizes: Including most common blade sizes and select specialty blade size
Color-coded by Size: Release tab on protective shield and coordinating packaging assists with blade identification
- Ruler printed on handle: Includes cm and mm markings
- Similar weight as conventional disposable scalpel
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- ISO 9001 and 13485 certified; ISO 14001 compliant
Note: Dispose of scalpel in an approved sharps container in accordance with your facility's sharps disposal procedures.
Color: Blue Handle with Pink Tab
Orders are processed as soon as they are received and usually shipped same day if ordered by 12:00 pm (CST) and the item is in stock. Orders begin the fulfillment process immediately and cannot be canceled or changed by our customer care representatives or our warehouse as we strive to ship as fast as possible. Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
We do not ship orders on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays. Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays will ship on the next business day.
ORDER CANCELLATION REQUESTS
MedicalSuppliesFast.com strives to deliver orders as quickly as possible. Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
SHIPPING COST AND ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
Economy (estimated 5-15 business days) - $6.99
Standard (estimated 2 to 7 business days) - $15.00
Expedited shipping is not available at this time
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items also require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number. You can track your order using the tracking number on the carrier's website.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.