Fortis Entrust Crescent Barrier Extension Strips.
Entrust Crescent Barrier Extension Strips
Entrust Crescent Barrier Extension Strips are specifically designed to have a strong adhesive, but still be gentle to the skin. Three strips placed around the barrier in place of tape to “picture frame” the appliance, will give the user additional security and minimize leaks. Ostomates with hernias may find it helps keep the appliance in place better for longer wear time. Heat from the skin activates the hydrocolloid for an even, secure fit.
- Made from a hydrocolloid, a trusted wound care product for Wound and Ostomy Nurses (WOCN)
- Clear to help monitor skin and be able to detect leaks before they are an issue
- Three pieces make it easier to place the product, especially to accommodate hernias – additional strips can be used if needed for larger areas
- Skin friendly, helps maintain healthy skin around stoma
- May help eliminate need to use skin protectant
- Super thin and stretches allowing for freedom of movement without bulk or feeling restrained
- Stretches with the skin as it expands and contracts due to hernia or blockage to help keep appliance firmly in place
- Can be used under appliance for additional skin protection
- Water resistant to help prolong wear time swimming or being active
- Easy to remove with wafer / barrier, adhesive remover not usually needed
- Safe to use with Fortis and other ostomy brands
- Latex Free
Orders are processed as soon as they are received and usually shipped same day if ordered by 12:00 pm (CST) and the item is in stock. Orders begin the fulfillment process immediately and cannot be canceled or changed by our customer care representatives or our warehouse as we strive to ship as fast as possible. Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
We do not ship orders on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays. Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays will ship on the next business day.
ORDER CANCELLATION REQUESTS
MedicalSuppliesFast.com strives to deliver orders as quickly as possible. Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
SHIPPING COST AND ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
Economy (estimated 5-15 business days) - $6.99
Standard (estimated 2 to 7 business days) - $15.00
Expedited shipping is not available at this time
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items also require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number. You can track your order using the tracking number on the carrier's website.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.