Fortis Entrust One Piece, Drainable Ostomy Appliance, Closed End, Standard Wear, Pre-Cut 1-1/2" Stoma.
Entrust One Piece, Drainable Ostomy Appliances
Fortis Entrust one piece ostomy systems feature a skin friendly, standard wear adhesive that is strong, yet gentle to even the most sensitive skin. A tape collar adds extra security. Non Convex. Drainable. No Filter.
- Flat and flexible to adhere easily to the body contours
- Lightweight to minimize drag associated with fullness
- Soft mesh-like back panel for comfort and to help reduce skin irritation even in warm weather
- Film designed to be quiet and discrete
- Transparent for ease of viewing output and stoma
- Available in Cut to Fit or Pre-Cut
- Largesy to see cutting guide for customizing the opening to fit perfectly
- Safe to use with Fortis and other ostomy brands
- Latex Free
- 12” pouch with tail clip
What is FortaGuard
Fortis Medical Products is proud to introduce our innovative new line of Entrust Ostomy products containing Fortaguard. Fortaguard is a breakthrough, patented agent that safely uses sequestered hydrogen peroxide (a well known antimicrobial agent that kills bacteria and fungi) to promote better skin health. Entrust with Fortaguard is the perfect solution for ostomates who want to avoid skin conditions and irritations that can be caused by appliance wear, heat and buildup of bacteria and fungus.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.