Item 3931, 3932, 3933, 3934, & 3935 Series
Latex Tubing, Smooth Amber Latex Tubing
Medical, dental, exercise, therapy , general laboratory, and food/beverage
Tubing is extensively leached, washed and surface-treated to 99.9% protein-free
Seamless tubing- Free of striations lumen for clear passage of liquids and/or gases
- Elasticity - Memory is maintained even after repeated stretching
- Translucency and uniformity of color - Provides an unobstructed observation of liquid flow line
- Gripping power - Enables the tubing to grip tenaciously to connectors
Tubing on dispenser reel
50' roll in 3 random lengths.
Made in USA
Materials: Natural Rubber (Latex), Polyisoprene Rubber
Compliance Specifications: Meet requirements of A-A-52047 type 1, 3, 4, & 5 and A-A-53848
All materials used in tubing meet FDA Title 21 CFR Section 177.2600 and 182.5991
The following tests have been performed on Latex Tubing:
I. U.S.P. Biological Reactivity Tests, in VIVO, ClassVI
- Acute Systemic Toxicity
- Intracutaneous Toxicity
- Implantation Test
II. U.S.P. Heavy Metals, Trace Metals
- Steam under pressure
- Check with autoclave equipment manufacturer for recommendations
- Tubing manufacturer experience is to use 250ºF for 20 minutes
- The product will withstand repeated sterilizations
II. Ethylene Oxide
- Humidity, gas, and heat sterilization process
- Parts must be accessible to gas
- Oxyfume gas: 12% EtO + 88% Freon
- Cobalt 60 Gamma radiation penetrates our products easily
- Do not radiate tubing in an elongated state
- 1.5 to 2.5 megarads have little to no effect on our rubber recipes on these tubing
Caution: This product contains natural rubber latex, which may cause allergic reactions.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.