Do not order based on the image alone. The image displayed may not represent the specific product you are ordering.
Grafco TENS Pre-gelled Electrodes, 2" x 2" (9260)
For use with Item GF-TX5EMS
The Digital E.M.S. (Electrical Neuromuscular Stimulator) is a battery operated pulse generator that sends electrical impulses to electrodes attached to the body and stimulates motor nerves, causes contractions, and relaxes the muscles.
- Muscle spasm relaxation
- Preventing or retarding disuse atrophy
- Maintain or increase range of motion
- Increase local blood circulation
- Muscle re-education
- Immediate post-surgical stimulation of calf muscles to prevent venous thrombosis
- EMS unit
- Molded carrying case
- Accessories (1 pkg of 4 reusable electrodes, lead wires and carry case)
Also required (not included): One 9-Volt alkaline or nickel-cadmium rechargeable battery.
- Dual Channel - digital, isolated between channels
- Channel A and Channel B can each be set at different or same currents outputs
- Memory Function - unit does not lose patient's key settings
- Current output in mA are shown on the digital screen
- Metal belt clip for strength rotates 360?
- Unit has patient compliance timer recording from 0 - 999 minutes
- All controls are covered to avoid accidental change of settings
Top Function of E.M.S.:
PR: Adjustable from 1 to 150 Hz
PW: Adjustable from 30 to 300 ?s
Contraction ON Time: Adjustable from 1 to 30 seconds
Relaxation OFF Time: Adjustable from 1 to 30 seconds
Ramp UP/DOWN Time: Adjustable from 1 to 6 seconds
Federal law (USA) restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.
Size: 2" x 2"