Hartmann Conco DermaTex Ag Moisture Wicking Fabric, 10" x 36" (15700002)
Hartmann Conco DermaTex Ag Moisture Wicking Fabric, 10" x 36".
Moisture wicking fabric impregnated with metallic silver.
DermaTex™ Ag is a moisture wicking fabric that addresses the challenges associated with skinfold management. Properly applied, the silky smooth fabric eliminates skin-to-skin friction, and wicks excess moisture out of the skinfold. The product contains antimicrobial silver, which prevents bacteria and yeasts from developing within the fabric, thereby combatting any odor associated with these microorganisms.
- Wicks Moisture: Captures and transports moisture away from the skin
- Reduces Friction: Polyester fabric acts as a lubricant, reducing skin on skin friction
- Neutralizes Odor: Presence of silver reduces colonization of bacteria and yeasts within the fabric
How it Works
- Fabric is a skin protectant: Polyester fibers act as a lubricant, reducing skin on skin friction.
- Absorbs moisture: Enables the skin to be kept dry by creating a pathway to remove sweat from the body.
- Can remain in place for up to 5 days: The fabric conforms to anatomical contours and can be cut to size depending on patient requirements.
- Antimicrobial silver within the dressing reduces odor: Within the fabric, the metallic silver reduces the colonization of bacteria and yeasts such as Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus epidermidis, Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Candida albicans.