Hollister New Image Two-Piece Urostomy Kit - Flextend Barrier.
- Description: Sterile, with tape
- Color match: Blue, 2-3/4" (70 mm)
- Opening: Cut-to-fit up to 2-1/4" (up to 57 mm)
Urostomy Kit includes:
- (1) 1460x Flextend (extended wear) Skin Barrier with Tape Border
- (1) 1842x with Comfortwear Panels-Body Side Panels (Ultra-Clear Pouch Film)
- (1) 7331 Urostomy Drain Tube Adapter
- Single-Use Package
Ostomy kits contain key items needed for one pouch change, including pouch, skin barrier, stoma measuring card, and instructions for use. A urostomy pouch has a tap at the bottom, which allows it to be connected to a bedside collector with the use of the adapter. The Flextend barrier is an extended wear skin barrier that is durable and offers high resistance to erosion. Anti-reflux feature in pouch minimizes backflow of urine. Soft, beige ComfortWear pouch panels help provide comfort.
- Urostomy pouch with tap
- Tap has teardrop indicator
- Flextend (extended wear) skin barrier, flat
- Ultra-clear odor-barrier pouch film
- Cut-to-fit skin barrier
- Available with or without tape border
- Adapter included
- Available in sterile and non sterile
- Not made with natural rubber latex
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.