Do not order based on the image alone. The image displayed may not represent the specific product you are ordering.
John Bunn Neb-u-Tyke Bella Butterfly (JB0112-071)
This interactive, child-friendly design provides an ideal solution for effective aerosol treatment for children. Designed with an attractive butterfly shape and colorful stickers to personalize, Bella Butterfly will keep child relaxed and entertained during aerosol treatment. The John Bunn Neb-u-Tyke Bella Butterfly is the latest addition to the Graham-Field line of quality nebulizer compressors that offer innovation, performance, and value for both patients and providers.
- Reliable, piston-driven compressor
- Child-friendly design complete with stickers to personalize during aerosol treatment
- Convenient and compact design - easy transport and storage
- Comes complete with Nebulizer Accessory Kit
- Five year limited warranty
- Designed to meet the requirements of HCPCS Code: E0570
The John Bunn Neb-u-Tyke Bella Butterfly Nebulizer comes complete with:
- 1 Neb-u-Tyke Bella Butterfly Nebulizer Compressor
- 1 User Manual
- 1 Nebulizer Accessory Kit complete with
- 1 Reusable nebulizer (single patient use only)
- 1 Pediatric mask
- 1 Mouthpiece
- 1 PVC tubing
- 5 Spare filters
- CARRYING CASE IS NOT INCLUDED.
- Power: 120VAC, 60Hz
- Operating Temperature Range: 50°F TO 104°F
- Operating Humidity Range: 10 to 95% RH
- Storage Temperature Range: 4°F TO 140°F
- Storage Humidity Range: 10 to 95% RH
- Dimensions: 6.34in x 9.1in x 3.7" (161 mm x 231 mm x 93 mm)
- Weight: 2.88 lb (1.31 kg)
- Max Pressure (Compressor): 42 psi
- Max Flow (Compressor): Approx 8 LPM
- Particle Size (Nebulizer): ?5 microns
- Capacity (Nebulizer): 5 ml
- Method Of Nebulization: Piston Driven
- Sound Level: under 60 dBA
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
FDA (USA) restricts the sale of this device to or by the order of a physician.
WARNING: CANCER AND REPRODUCTIVE HARM - WWW.P65WARNINGS.CA.GOV. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.