Do not order based on the image alone. The image displayed may not represent the specific product you are ordering.
John Bunn Neb-u-Tyke Neb-a-Doodle Pediatric Nebulizer and Deport Carry Case (JB77400)
This interactive, child-friendly design provides a solution for effective aerosol treatment for children. Designed with an integrated drawing board, the Neb-a-Doodle will keep child relaxed and entertained during aerosol treatment and can be used over and over again. The John Bunn Neb-u-Tyke Neb-a-Doodle is the latest addition to the Graham-Field line of quality nebulizer compressors that offer innovation, performance, and value for both patients and providers.
- Reliable, piston-driven compressor
- Interactive, drawing board for child to draw, doodle and write during nebulizer treatment
- Convenient and compact design - easy transport and storage
- Comes complete with Nebulizer Accessory Kit
- Five year limited warranty
- Designed to meet the requirements of HCPCS Code: E0570
The John Bunn Neb-u-Tyke Neb-a-Doodle Nebulizer comes complete with:
- 1 Neb-u-Tyke Neb-a-Doodle Nebulizer Compressor
- 1 User Manual
- CARRYING CASE INCLUDED.
- 1 Nebulizer Accessory Kit complete with
- 1 Reusable nebulizer (single patient use only)
- 1 Adult mask
- 1 Pediatric mask
- 1 Mouthpiece
- 1 PVC tubing
- 1 "T" adapter
- 3 Spare filters
- 1 Reservoir tube
- Power: 115VAC, 60Hz
- Power Consumption: 60 watts
- Operating Temperature Range: 41°F TO 104°F
- Operating Humidity Range: 30 to 95% RH
- Storage Temperature Range: 40°F TO 158°F
- Storage Humidity Range: 10 to 95% RH
- Dimensions: 10" x 6.5in x 4.2in (255 mm x 166m x 108 mm)
- Weight: 4 lbs
- Max Pressure (Compressor): 32.5 psi
- Max Flow (Compressor): Approx 12 LPM
- Particle Size (Nebulizer): ≤5 microns
- Capacity (Nebulizer): 5 ml
- Method Of Nebulization: Piston Driven
- Sound Level: under 57 dBA
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
WARNING: CANCER AND REPRODUCTIVE HARM - WWW.P65WARNINGS.CA.GOV. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.