Covidien/Kendall Kendall™ Calcium Alginate Dressing, 4" x 4" Plus, Sterile 1s in Peel-Back Package.
Designed to absorb up to 30 times its weight in exudate.
- Absorbs exudate from wound and creates a protective cushioning gel and optimal moist healing environment.
- Protective gel binds exudate and helps prevent skin maceration.
- Can be used on infected wounds.
- Absorbs approximately 20 times the dressing’s weight.
- Unique composition and weaving pattern help provide a simplified one piece removal.
Calcium Alginate Dressings - Kendall™
Kendall™ calcium alginate dressings are designed to interact with sodium in wounds to create an ionic exchange and help jump-start the epitheliazation process. The dressing absorbs approximately 20 times its weight in exudate. It is easy and painless to remove with minimal tissue trauma.
- Absorbs exudate from wound and creates a protective cushioning gel and optimal moist healing environment
- Protective gel binds exudate and helps prevent skin maceration
- Can be used on infected wounds
- Absorbs approximately 20 times the dressing’s weight
- Unique composition and weaving pattern help provide a simplified one piece removal
- Deep & tunneling wounds
- Heavy to moderate exudating wounds
- Venous ulcers
- Diabetic ulcers
- Arterial ulcers
- Donor sites
- Second degree burns
- Abrasions/lacerations/skin tears
- Pressure ulcers
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.