Do not order based on the image alone. The image displayed may not represent the specific product you are ordering.
Kendall Shiley XLT Extended-Length Tracheostomy Tube, Distal Extension, Cuffed, Size 5 (50XLTCD)
Kendall Shiley™ XLT Extended-Length Tracheostomy Tube, Size 5.
I.D.: 5.0 mm
O.D.: 9.6 mm
TOTAL LENGTH: 90 mm
PROXIMAL LENGTH: 5.0 mm
RADIAL LENGTH: 37.0 mm
DISTAL LENGTH: 48.0 mm
Shiley™ XLT Extended-Length Tracheostomy Tubes with Disposable Inner Cannula
Extended-length dual cannula tracheostomy tubes offer a convenient, economical solution for difficult-to-fit patients.
Exceptional performance for patients with unusual anatomies
For patients with challenging anatomy, Shiley™ XLT extended-length disposable inner cannula tracheostomy tubes are an efficient and economical, off-the-shelf alternative to custom tracheostomy tubes.
Shiley™ XLT tubes are available with extended length in either the proximal or distal portions. Choose extra length in the proximal portion to accommodate increased skin-to-tracheal-wall distances in patients with a full or thick neck. Tubes with extended distal length compensate for conditions such as tracheal stenosis or malacia, which often require extra length.
Shiley™ XLT tracheostomy tubes also offer patient comfort through our flexible, free-swiveling neck flange while providing easy inspection of the stoma site. A disposable inner cannula is secured with our unique twist-lock mechanism, affording ease of use for both patients and healthcare workers.
- For patients with challenging anatomies
- Four adult sizes, cuffed or cuffless, and with proximal or distal extension—16 options for patients
- Soft swivel flange for heightened comfort and stability
- High-volume, low-pressure cuff to reduce the risk of tracheal damage1
- ISO sizing indicates I.D. of disposable inner cannula
- Sterile and individually packaged in sizes 5, 6, 7, 8