Lohmann & Rauscher Suprasorb® A + Ag, Calcium Alginate Dressing with Antibacterial Silver.
- sterile, individually sealed
- rope size: 12 inches
Suprasorb A + Ag is ideal for the care of heavily exuding wounds. Highly absorbent, Suprasorb A + Ag dressings are made from calcium alginate derived from natural brown seaweed. The soft and comfortable wound dressing fills even deep wounds and conforms to most any wound bed. The dressing forms a gel when in contact with wound exudate.
The silver in Suprasorb A + Ag has an antibacterial effect on the wound bacteria in the dressing including Staphylococcus aureus and Escherichia coli. The silver ions protect the dressing from a broad spectrum of bacterial contamination over a period of up to 3 days in the in vitro challenge test.
Suprasorb A + Ag is available as a flat sheet and as a rope dressing. It can be used in the management of wounds which are:
- moderate and heavily exuding
- superficial or deep
- pressure sores
- arterial ulcers
- venous lower leg ulcers
- diabetic ulcers
- post-operative wounds
Interval between dressing changes
Depending on the degree of infection, the degree of exudation and the secondary dressings used - can be up to 3 days. Always use your judgement as to how frequently to change dressings.
- absorbs large quantities of exudate
- gel formation occurs with wound exudate or blood
- antibacterial effect upon various types of bacteria
- well tolerated due to very soft structure and is easy to pack
Orders are processed as soon as they are received and usually shipped same day if ordered by 12:00 pm (CST) and the item is in stock. Orders begin the fulfillment process immediately and cannot be canceled or changed by our customer care representatives or our warehouse as we strive to ship as fast as possible. Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
We do not ship orders on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays. Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays will ship on the next business day.
ORDER CANCELLATION REQUESTS
MedicalSuppliesFast.com strives to deliver orders as quickly as possible. Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
SHIPPING COST AND ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
Economy (estimated 5-15 business days) - $6.99
Standard (estimated 2 to 7 business days) - $15.00
Expedited shipping is not available at this time
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items also require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number. You can track your order using the tracking number on the carrier's website.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.