Lohmann and Rauscher Suprasorb® F.
- Protects wounds and secures dressings.
- Also, suitable as a secondary dressing to secure and protect primary dressings and for IV and catheter securement
- Film wound dressing, sterile, individually sealed
- Size in cm: 5 x 7
Suprasorb F transparent film dressings help protect the wound against contaminants and help shield the wound from external moisture. The dressings can be worn even while the patient is showering.
The moisture vapor permeability of Suprasorb F allows excess moisture to evaporate through the dressing, while maintaining the necessary moist wound environment to help promote wound healing.
Easy to use, Suprasorb F is flexible, stretchable, and conforms to even challenging body contours. The dressings' transparency encourages visual inspection of the wound and its progress without being removed.
Fields of application:
- lightly exuding wounds
- superficial wounds
- non-infected wounds
- wounds in the epithelialization phase, e.g.
- venous ulcers
- superficial burns
- donor sites
- post surgical wounds
- pressure sores
- easy to apply
- high wearing comfort thanks to secure and flexible grip
- transparency encourages wound inspection
- helps repel fluids and external contaminants
- excellent breathability promotes very good wound healing
- can be worn when showering
- can be wiped clean, with disinfectants containing alcohol, iodine and octenidinel
- helps reduce friction and shear injury
Dressing Change Interval
Is determined by the treating physician based on wound condition, degree of exudate and possible primary dressing, after 5-7 days at the latest.
Orders are processed as soon as they are received and usually shipped same day if ordered by 12:00 pm (CST) and the item is in stock. Orders begin the fulfillment process immediately and cannot be canceled or changed by our customer care representatives or our warehouse as we strive to ship as fast as possible. Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
We do not ship orders on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays. Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays will ship on the next business day.
ORDER CANCELLATION REQUESTS
MedicalSuppliesFast.com strives to deliver orders as quickly as possible. Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
SHIPPING COST AND ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
Economy (estimated 5-15 business days) - $6.99
Standard (estimated 2 to 7 business days) - $15.00
Expedited shipping is not available at this time
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items also require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number. You can track your order using the tracking number on the carrier's website.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.