Do not order based on the image alone. The image displayed may not represent the specific product you are ordering.
Lumex Battery-Powered Sit-to-Stand Lift (LF2020)
Lumex Battery-Powered Sit-to-Stand Lift.
Sit-to-Stand lifts are designed for patients who have difficulty standing up on their own from a seated position.
Patients must be able to actively participate in the lifting process and be able to partially support their weight.
- Heavy gauge steel construction with white powder-coated finish and rubber-coated low base legs protect furniture and walls
- Spreader bar provides various hand-hold locations for the patient and accommodates various sling slyles
- Largesy to grip handles for easy maneuverability
- Intuitive foot pedal leg opening mechanism frees up hands
- Adjustable knee pad unit
- Quick-release removable foot platform for gait training
- Ergonomic hand pendant with hook
- Emergency stop button
- Warning beep and visual indicator on control box for low battery charge (24V DC motor)
- Accessory storage bag and how-to-use video included
- Designed to meet the requirements of HCPCS Code E0635
Floor clearance: 4.7"
Spreader Bar Minimum Height from Sling Attachment: 36.4in
Spreader Bar Maximum Height from Sling Attachment: 70.8"
Overall Length: 40.4in
Minimum Base Width (outside): 25.5in
Maximum Base Width (outside): 37.8"
Safe Working Load (EVENLY DISTRIBUTED): 400 lb.
Product Weight: 118 lb.