The Lumex Set n' Go Wide Height Adjustable Rollator offers the convenience and flexibility of a two-in-one product all rolled into one with an added offering for larger individuals. With its enhanced, wider spacing of 19 inch in between the handgrips and larger 15.75in seat, the Set n' Go Wide is ideal for those users needing a little more room for comfortable movement and seating. Designed with multiple height settings on the frame, the Set n' Go Wide allows the seat height to be adjusted from a hemi 19.5in to a standard 23.5in height in 1 inch increments. This accommodates for a broad range of user heights which in turn offers more comfort for the user when seated.
- Easy height adjustment on the frame allows seat height to be adjusted from 19.5in to 23.5in in 1 inch increments
- Comfortable, 15.75in wide, seamless padded seat with zippered pouch under seat for security of personal items
- Also includes black pouch for storage of larger items
- Ergonomic handgrips offer a comfortable grip
- Adjustable handle height with knobs to secure in place
- Easy to operate locking and "quick stop" loop brakes (pull up to stop; push down to lock)
- Removable padded backbar with easy release pull knobs
- 8" wheel for both indoor and outdoor use
- 350 lb maximum weight capacity - EVENLY DISTRIBUTED
- Velcro strap attached secures rollator frame when folded for storage and transport
- Designed to meet the requirements of HCPCS: E0143 and E0156
- Five (5) year limited warranty
Rollators are not intended to be propelled while seated. Do NOT use this rollator as a wheelchair or transport device.
Orders are processed as soon as they are received and usually shipped same day if ordered by 12:00 pm (CST) and the item is in stock. Orders begin the fulfillment process immediately and cannot be canceled or changed by our customer care representatives or our warehouse as we strive to ship as fast as possible. Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
We do not ship orders on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays. Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays will ship on the next business day.
ORDER CANCELLATION REQUESTS
MedicalSuppliesFast.com strives to deliver orders as quickly as possible. Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
SHIPPING COST AND ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
Economy (estimated 5-15 business days) - $6.99
Standard (estimated 2 to 7 business days) - $15.00
Expedited shipping is not available at this time
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items also require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number. You can track your order using the tracking number on the carrier's website.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.