- Non-hardening silicone putty recommended for strengthening finger, hand and forearm muscles
- Available in 2 oz and 4 oz sizes
- Available in fold-out retail display kit designed to attract your customers to purchase
- Available in extra-soft, soft, medium soft, medium firm, and firm
- Each density is a different color for easy identification
Thera-Putty color / densitity availability 2 oz:
- 2013 - Extra-Soft - Tan
- 2013-S - Soft - Yellow
- 2013-SM - Soft-Medium - Red
- 2013-MF - Medium-Firm - Green
- 2013-F - Firm - Blue
Thera-Putty color / densitity availability 4 oz:
- 2014 - Extra-Soft - Tan
- 2014-S - Soft - Yellow
- 2014-SM - Soft-Medium - Red
- 2014-MF - Medium-Firm - Green
- 2014-F - Firm - Blue
Thera-Putty is a registered trademark of GF Health Products, Inc.
Size: 2 oz.
This item is on manufacturer backorder and will ship as soon as stock comes in. You can place an order for this item and be put on a waitlist.
Order Cancellation Requests
Your credit card is charged at the time of the order. If orders were paid for by credit card, debit card, or PayPal there may be a non-recoverable 5% processing fee that is assessed by the credit card company for transactions that have been processed.
Order cancellation request will only be allowed if the item has not yet been received and processed in our warehouse ready for shipment.
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.