Universal slings (also called divided leg slings) are the easiest sling to use while transferring a resident from a seated position. These can also be used for lifting from a supine position, making them suitable for most lifting situations. They are an easy-to-fit general purpose sling designed for the majority of users. They can be used for transfers from a bed to a chair, wheelchair, or toilet, chair to chair, or from the floor to a bed or chair.
This sling style is available with or without head support. They are available in solid fabric and mesh styles. Our Hoyer-styles also have a more robust padding in the back and leg for ease of use and extra comfort, especially for those with delicate skin. Hoyer-style head support versions feature a sturdy internal plastic head shell; the shell is removable to facilitate laundering.
Universal slings should be used for residents that are totally or partially dependent, non-weight bearing, or bariatric. Those who have limited head control should use a universal sling with head support. The large opening accommodates toileting. Mesh slings should be used for bathing. LUMEX Universal slings have four or six connection points and can be used with 2-, 4-, or 6-point spreader bars.
- Provides excellent patient comfort and security
- Reinforced back for support
- Non-mesh slings have padding on legs and back
- Height-Adjustable straps
- Easy to use
- Machine washable
- Six point connectivity is designed to enhance positioning and safety
Style: Solid Fabric with Head
Accent color: Green
Safe working load (lbs): 400
Best fits (lbs): 200-400
Orders are processed as soon as they are received and usually shipped same day if ordered by 12:00 pm (CST) and the item is in stock. Orders begin the fulfillment process immediately and cannot be canceled or changed by our customer care representatives or our warehouse as we strive to ship as fast as possible. Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
We do not ship orders on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays. Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays will ship on the next business day.
ORDER CANCELLATION REQUESTS
MedicalSuppliesFast.com strives to deliver orders as quickly as possible. Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
SHIPPING COST AND ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
Economy (estimated 5-15 business days) - $6.99
Standard (estimated 2 to 7 business days) - $15.00
Expedited shipping is not available at this time
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items also require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number. You can track your order using the tracking number on the carrier's website.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.