Maiden Biosciences Collagen Pellets, 1 g.
Collagen Pellets topical dressings are useful for treating wounds where surface areas are in continuous active motion or difficult to reach with collagen sheets.
Pellets absorb approximately 10 times its weight in fluids. The pellets smaller diameter provides excellent contact and increased absorption of wound exudate.
Available in sterile single use 1 gram pouches.
- 100% Bovine collagen, (Type I >90%, Type III 1-10%), certified BSE free, with no fillers.
- Manufactured in the U.S.
- Cleared to market under FDA 510(k)’s as prescription-only medical devices.
- Quality control in accordance with ISO 22442-2:2015, ISO 22442-3:2007, ISO 9001:2008, ISO 13485:2016, EN ISO 13485:2016 and U.S. cGMP guidelines
- RX Only. Medicare/Medicaid reimbursed with specific HCPCS from the CMS.
- Products are packaged in a sterile one-time-use Tyvek pouch.
- Five year shelf-life from the date of manufacture.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.