MARLEN UltraExtra™ Ileostomy-Colostomy Drainable One-Piece Pouch, Flat, Pre-cut 1-1/4" x 1-1/2", Oval, Transparent.
- Standard-Sized Pouch
- Color: Transparent
- With Skin Shield™ Barrier
- Flat (No Convexity)
- Stoma Opening: 1-1/4" x 1-1/2" (32 mm x 38 mm), Oval
MARLEN Ultra™ Extra Ileostomy-Colostomy Drainable One-Piece Convex Pouches
- Cloth-like comfort cover on body side
- Transparent or opaque on outer side
- Standard pouch size only
- Includes one (1) Part No. 05018 Snap-Lok Pouch Closure
MARLEN UltraExtra™ Drainable Pouch
One-Piece Disposable System for Ileostomies, Colostomies and Urostomies.
- Marlen’s Skin Shield™ Adhesive Skin Barrier
- Stoma sizes from 1-7/8″ (48mm) to 3″ (76mm) and oval sizes from 1″ x 1-1/2″ (25mm x 38mm) to 2″ x 3″ (50mm x 76mm) OR Cut-To-Fit
- Choice of transparent or opaque outer side
Features Common to All Marlen Drainable Pouches
- For Ileostomies and Colostomies
- Choose from Flat, Shallow or Deep Convexity in either Pre-Cut or Cut-To-Fit Flanges
- The softest, most flexible and comfortable convexity available
- Features Marlen’s Kwick-Klose™ II Fastener System with "Hide-A-Way™" feature
- Extra-large drainage spout for easy emptying
- Available either Opaque with Kwick-View™ or transparent back feature
- Includes AquaTack™ Hydrocolloid Barrier:
- Covers the entire flange for maximum skin protection, yet removes easily and seals securely
- Absorbs skin moisture and adheres to moist skin
- Odor-proof pouch material
- Quiet, built-in comfort cover facing the body
- Leak-proof for added protection and security
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.