Marlen UltraLite™ Ileostomy-Colostomy Drainable One-Piece Pouch, Deep Convexity, Pre-cut 5/8".
- Color: Opaque
- Skin Shield Barrier
- Deep Convexity w/Kwik-Klose™
- Stoma Opening: 5/8" (16 mm)
Length: 9" (22.9 cm)
Width: 5-3/4" (14.6 cm)
Capacity (approx.): 16 oz (480 cc)
MARLEN UltraMax™ Drainable Series w/AquaTack™ Hydrocolloid Barrier and Kwick-Klose™ II Fastener
- Cloth-like comfort cover on body side
- Transparent or Opaque with Kwick-View™ feature on outer side
- Standard pouch size only
Marlen UltraLite™ Drainable Pouch
One-Piece Disposable Ostomy System with a Slim, Contoured Design.
- Choice of Aquatack™ Hydrocolloid Barrier or Skin Shield™ Barrier
- Choice of Kwick-Close™ II Fastener (included on pouch) or without Kwick-Klose™ II Fastener where either a Marlen Ultra™ Snap-Lok Closure or Marlen Ultra™ Comfort Clip Pouch Closure will be required
- Available in pre-cut stoma openings in Flat, Shallow or Deep Convexities and Cut-To-Fit in Flat Convexity only
- Choice of transparent or opaque outer side
Features Common to All Marlen Drainable Pouches
- For Ileostomies and Colostomies
- Choose from Flat, Shallow or Deep Convexity in either Pre-Cut or Cut-To-Fit Flanges
- The softest, most flexible and comfortable convexity available
- Features Marlen’s Kwick-Klose™ II Fastener System with "Hide-A-Way™" feature
- Extra-large drainage spout for easy emptying
- Available either Opaque with Kwick-View™ or transparent back feature
- Includes AquaTack™ Hydrocolloid Barrier:
- Covers the entire flange for maximum skin protection, yet removes easily and seals securely
- Absorbs skin moisture and adheres to moist skin
- Odor-proof pouch material
- Quiet, built-in comfort cover facing the body
- Leak-proof for added protection and security
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.