Masimo LNCS Neo-3 Neonatal SpO2 Sensor, 3 ft.
LNCS® Single-Patient-use Sensor, < 3 kg or >40 kg.
Wrap-around Style Sensors
- Available in adult, pediatric, infant, and neonatal sizes
- Easily removed and reapplied
- Suited for patients with long fingernails or finger deformities
LNCS, or Low Noise Cabled Sensors, are cabled sensors. LNCS is intended for hospitals that prefer to minimize clinician-user-interface change when upgrading their pulse oximetry to Masimo SET®.
LNCS sensors are compatible with Masimo SET® pulse oximeters and Nellcor sensor compatible instruments without OxiMax®.
Featuring Masimo SET® Measure-through Motion and Low Perfusion™ Technology
LNCS, or Low Noise Cabled Sensors, are available in a wide variety of designs to serve the needs of many types of patients. LNCS sensors are intended for hospitals that prefer to minimize clinician-user-interface change when upgrading their pulse oximetry to Masimo SET® and do not anticipate adopting rainbow® technology. LNCS sensors are cabled with a DB9 connector, compatible with LNC patient cables, which enables use with Masimo SET® pulse oximeters and Nellcor sensor-compatible instruments without OxiMax®.
Additional patient cables are available to connect LNCS sensors to a variety of pulse oximeters and multi-parameter monitors equipped with Masimo SET®. Adapter cables are also available for monitors with conventional Nellcor technology, allowing standardization on sensors throughout a facility with a mixed inventory of pulse oximeters.
LNCS sensors provide excellent SpO2 performance while facilitating patient comfort with a connector positioned away from the sensor application site. Specialty LNCS sensors with built-in intelligence are available for patients with limited or no access to digits or patients with extremely low perfusion.
Orders are processed as soon as they are received and usually shipped same day if ordered by 12:00 pm (CST) and the item is in stock. Orders begin the fulfillment process immediately and cannot be canceled or changed by our customer care representatives or our warehouse as we strive to ship as fast as possible. Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
We do not ship orders on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays. Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays will ship on the next business day.
ORDER CANCELLATION REQUESTS
MedicalSuppliesFast.com strives to deliver orders as quickly as possible. Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
SHIPPING COST AND ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
Economy (estimated 5-15 business days) - $6.99
Standard (estimated 2 to 7 business days) - $15.00
Expedited shipping is not available at this time
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items also require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number. You can track your order using the tracking number on the carrier's website.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.