Mead Johnson Enfamil 24 Cal Infant Formula.
Enfamil 24 Cal Formula is complete nutrition tailored to meet the nutritional needs of infants through 12 months of age.
- Complete nutrition for your baby through their first 12 months
- Features choline & DHA—important nutrients for infant brain development
- Has a dual-prebiotics blend to support your baby’s immune system
- Enfamil is the #1 pediatrician-recommended formula brand
- Ready-to-use Nursette bottle for quick & easy feedings
Milk-based, iron-fortified formula that fosters cognitive development in full-term infants requiring increased caloric density.
Enfamil 24 is a 24 Cal/fl oz, milk-based, iron-fortified formula for full-term infants who require increased caloric density. Enfamil 24 has 17 mg DHA/100 Cal clinically demonstrated* to foster cognitive development through 5 years of age and has an 80:20 whey-to-casein ratio patterned after early breast milk.
Ready To Feed, (2 fl oz Nursette bottle): Water, nonfat milk, lactose, vegetable oil, (palm olein, soy, coconut and high oleic sunflower oils) and less than 2%: whey protein concentrate, galactooligosaccharides*, polydextrose*, Mortierella alpina oil†, Schizochytrium sp. oil‡, potassium citrate, calcium phosphate, calcium chloride, magnesium phosphate, sodium chloride, calcium carbonate, ferrous sulfate, sodium citrate, zinc sulfate, cupric sulfate, manganese sulfate, potassium iodide, sodium selenite, mono- and diglycerides, ascorbic acid, sodium ascorbate, vitamin E acetate, niacinamide, calcium pantothenate, vitamin A palmitate, riboflavin, thiamin hydrochloride, vitamin B6 hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin K1, vitamin B12, vitamin D3, biotin, soy lecithin, carrageenan, choline chloride, inositol, nucleotides, (cytidine 5’-monophosphate, disodium uridine 5’-monophosphate, adenosine 5’-monophosphate, disodium guanosine 5’-monophosphate), taurine, L-carnitine.
*A type of prebiotic.
†A source of arachidonic acid, (ARA).
‡A source of docosahexaenoic acid, (DHA).
Enfamil 24 contains milk and soy.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.