Mead Johnson Enfamil NeuroPro EnfaCare Infant Formula, 2 fl. oz. Bottle
Enfamil NeuroPro Enfacare is designed to support the special nutritional needs to support catch-up growth in babies born prematurely or at a low birth weight.
Our NeuroPro Enfacare is formulated to support the special nutritional needs of babies born prematurely or at a low birth weight and is often recommended to be used through 9 months of age. NeuroPro Enfacare has additional content of protein, calcium, and vitamins & minerals compared to standard term formula to help support early growth & helps your little one catch-up to full-term, breastfed infants.1.*
Clinically shown to promote catch-up growth similar to full-term breastfed infants1.*
Milk-based, 22 Cal/fl oz formula with enriched nutrition and a blend of nutrients to help support baby's immune system
Milk Fat Globule Membrane (MFGM) components previously found only in breast milk2†
Expert recommended Omega 3 DHA amount for brain building nutrition inspired by breast milk from the formula brand that's #1 recommended by pediatricians
DHA and Choline molecule
The only post-discharge formula brand that has a fat-protein blend of MFGM components and DHA, previously only found in breast milk†
*When used in a program of Enfamil formulas: Enfamil® Premature, Enfamil EnfaCare, and Enfamil® Infant; Studied before the reformulation of Enfacare based on a clinical study before the addition of prebiotics to Enfamil Infant. Studied before the reformulation of Enfacare
†In amounts supported by clinical research.
1. Clandinin MT, Van Aerde JE, Merkel KL, et al. Growth and development of preterm infants fed infant formulas containing docosahexaenoic acid and arachidonic acid. J Pediatr. 2005;146:461-468.
2. Timby N, Domellof E, Hernell O, Lonnerdal B, Domellof M. Neurodevelopment, nutrition, and growth until 12 mo of age in infants fed a low-energy, low-protein formula supplemented with bovine milk fat globule membranes: a randomized controlled trial. Am J Clin Nutr 2014, 99:860-868.
Orders are processed as soon as they are received and usually shipped same day if ordered by 12:00 pm (CST) and the item is in stock. Orders begin the fulfillment process immediately and cannot be canceled or changed by our customer care representatives or our warehouse as we strive to ship as fast as possible. Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
We do not ship orders on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays. Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays will ship on the next business day.
ORDER CANCELLATION REQUESTS
MedicalSuppliesFast.com strives to deliver orders as quickly as possible. Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
SHIPPING COST AND ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
Economy (estimated 5-15 business days) - $6.99
Standard (estimated 2 to 7 business days) - $15.00
Expedited shipping is not available at this time
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items also require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number. You can track your order using the tracking number on the carrier's website.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.