Mead Johnson Enfamil NeuroPro Infant Formula, 2 oz Bottle.
Enfamil 24 Cal Formula is complete nutrition tailored to meet the nutritional needs of infants through 12 months of age.
- Complete nutrition for your baby through their first 12 months
- Features choline & DHA—important nutrients for infant brain development
- Has a dual-prebiotics blend to support your baby’s immune system
- Enfamil is the #1 pediatrician-recommended formula brand
- Ready-to-use Nursette bottle for quick & easy feedings
Enfamil NeuroPro™ Infant
The only infant formula brand with a brain-building MFGM and DHA blend previously found only in breast milk.
Enfamil NeuroPro Infant is a 20 Cal/fl oz milk-based, iron-fortified, routine formula for full-term infants 0–12 months. Enfamil NeuroPro Infant has a fat-protein blend of MFGM and DHA previously found only in breast milk*. Emerging evidence from a recent clinical study showed MFGM in formula supports cognitive development similar to breast milk†. Enfamil NeuroPro Infant is patterned after mature breast milk‡.
* In amounts supported by clinical research.
† As measured by Bayley-III cognitive score at months in a different formula with MFGM added as an ingredient.
‡ Comparison based on whey:casein ration of typical mature breast milk, (15 days to 6 month after birth)1.
1. Timby N, Domellöf E, Hernell O, et al. Neurodevelopment, nutrition, and growth until 12 mo of age in infants fed a low-energy, low-protein formula supplemented with bovine milk fat globule membranes: a randomized controlled trial. Am J Clin Nutr. 2014;99:860-868.
Ready To Use, (2 & 6 fl oz Nursette® bottles): Water, nonfat milk, lactose, vegetable oil, (palm olein, soy, coconut and high oleic sunflower oils) and less than 2%: whey protein-lipid concentrate, (milk)§, galactooligosaccharides||, polydextrose||, Mortierella alpina oil¶, Schizochytrium sp. oil#, whey protein concentrate, potassium citrate, calcium carbonate, calcium phosphate, magnesium phosphate, calcium chloride, sodium chloride, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, cupric sulfate, manganese sulfate, potassium iodide, sodium selenite, mono- and diglycerides, ascorbic acid, sodium ascorbate, vitamin E acetate, niacinamide, calcium pantothenate, vitamin A palmitate, thiamin hydrochloride, riboflavin, vitamin B6 hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin K1, biotin, vitamin D3, vitamin B12, soy lecithin, carrageenan, choline chloride, inositol, nucleotides, (cytidine 5’-monophosphate, disodium uridine 5’-monophosphate, adenosine 5’-monophosphate, disodium guanosine 5’-monophosphate), taurine, L-carnitine.
§ A source of MFGM, (milk fat globule membrane).
|| A type of prebiotic.
¶ A source of arachidonic acid, (ARA).
# A source of docosahexaenoic acid, (DHA).
** Nutrient profile subject to change.
Enfamil NeuroPro™ Infant contains milk and soy.
Orders are processed as soon as they are received and usually shipped same day if ordered by 12:00 pm (CST) and the item is in stock. Orders begin the fulfillment process immediately and cannot be canceled or changed by our customer care representatives or our warehouse as we strive to ship as fast as possible. Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
We do not ship orders on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays. Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays will ship on the next business day.
ORDER CANCELLATION REQUESTS
MedicalSuppliesFast.com strives to deliver orders as quickly as possible. Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
SHIPPING COST AND ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
Economy (estimated 5-15 business days) - $6.99
Standard (estimated 2 to 7 business days) - $15.00
Expedited shipping is not available at this time
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items also require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number. You can track your order using the tracking number on the carrier's website.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.