Mead Johnson HCY 2 Metabolic Formula, Powder, 1 lb Can.
A medical food powder for children and adults with homocystinuria.
HCY 2 A medical food powder for children and adults with homocystinuria. HCY 2 is a medical food powder that is free of the essential amino acid methionine for children and adults with documented homocystinuria. The product provides all other essential amino acids as well as nonessential amino acids, carbohydrate, fat, essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals. Use under direct and continuing supervision of a doctor.
- Cystine level is similar to the sum of cystine and methionine found in cow's milk
- 22 g protein equivalent/100 g powder
- Suitable for someone with lactose intolerance
- Vanilla scent
- Can be easily modified with preferred flavor enhancers
- Mixes easily and stays in suspension well
- Vitamin and mineral levels appropriate for children and adults
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.