MiniMed® Paradigm® Sure-T® Infusion Set, 8mm Cannula, 32" Tubing.
MiniMed® Sure-T™ Infusion sets
MiniMed Sure-T : Enhanced security
Sure-T is uniquely designed with a kink-free steel needle, the thinnest available in the MiniMed portfolio. Combined with an extra disconnection site 10 cm away from the infusion site, this provides extra security against clogging and dislodging. MiniMed Sure-T is particularly suited for infants and children, pregnant women or people allergic to Teflon®.
- Thin kink-free steel needle of 6mm or 8mm, available in various tubing lengths.
- Easy 90° manual insertion.
- Disconnection 10cm away from the infusion site.
Usage Information: The Sure-T Infusion set is ideal for people who have had reactions to soft cannulas or who have not had success with soft cannulas.
- The Sure-T is inserted manually and has two adhesive pads to provide extra protection against needle dislodging.
- 90-degree steel needle insertion.
- Available in either 6mm or 8mm steel needle.
- All MiniMed infusion sets tubing and reservoirs are designed with a unique MiniMed connection for a more secure insulin delivery.
- It is recommended to change your Sure-T tubing and needle every 24 to 48 hours.
Orders are processed as soon as they are received and usually shipped same day if ordered by 12:00 pm (CST) and the item is in stock. Orders begin the fulfillment process immediately and cannot be canceled or changed by our customer care representatives or our warehouse as we strive to ship as fast as possible. Your credit card is charged at the time of the order.
We do not ship orders on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays. Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays will ship on the next business day.
ORDER CANCELLATION REQUESTS
MedicalSuppliesFast.com strives to deliver orders as quickly as possible. Orders are processed immediately and we are unable to change or cancel an order once you checkout. Cancellation requests after an order is processed is subject to our return policy.
SHIPPING COST AND ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
Economy (estimated 5-15 business days) - $6.99
Standard (estimated 2 to 7 business days) - $15.00
Expedited shipping is not available at this time
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or a Freight Fowarder?
Please contact us prior to placing your order to see if we can accommodate your shipping needs.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Special order items also require additional shipping time as these items are usually not stocked at our warehouses and require approximately 15-30 business days (or more depending on the product) for items to be received at our warehouse before it ships out. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number. You can track your order using the tracking number on the carrier's website.
All PPE (PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT) and NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE/NON-REFUNDABLE.
To be eligible for return, your item must be unused/unopened, contain all original parts and accessories, and in the original packaging material in which you received it.
Certain items are not eligible for return. The non-returnable items include:
- Food and nutritional items
- Bathroom safety equipment, i.e., toilet frames, toilet seats, shower chairs, transfer benches, rehab shower commodes
- Mobility equipment and mobility equipment replacement parts, i.e. batteries, wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, seats, rollators, walkers
- Hygiene-related products, including but not limited to undergarments, stockings/hose, ostomy/urostomy products, hernia belts, impotence pumps and parts, pessaries, pads, hand sanitizers, wipes, toilet paper
- RESPIRATORY PRODUCTS. Due to Covid-19, all respiratory products are non-returnable.
- Products that are not in resalable condition
- Final sale or clearance items / Special order items
- Skin salves, ointments, creams, gels, lotions and wound care (bandages, dressings, etc)
- All IV/Blood collection, needles and syringes, feeding tubes and accessories, etc.